Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

I wonder if he will show up again at some point. Just seems like he has plenty of chapters left on his story.

Same, here - I mentioned earlier in the thread that I hope Morgan reappears - really liked how his character played out....

As for last night's episode....I thought it was pretty good.  I wonder if whoever caught Beth, the raiding group that found Daryl (and almost caught Rick earlier), and Terminus having any connections/crossovers...

I also thought it was interesting how Bob, who when first introduced, came off as a loner-drunk, but has come full circle and was the most rational.  Maggie and Sasha were both willing to go it alone, but he was the only one who knew they had a better chance if they stuck together.

The poll question on talking dead was "What will Daryl do now?"

Join the 'bandit' group, return to old ways

Join long enough to get away

Kill them all

I think it'll be a mixture of all three.  I think he joins because he has no option, but if he runs into another group member, hes out.  If they get in his way, they die. Especially if he is 'required' to kill a member of the group by the current bandit group.

I say bandit, because I can only speculate what they are about.

IF Daryl dies, I may not keep watching.  Honestly, he's what keeps me glued to the tv when its on.  I'm white trash from west virginia, dude is who I would have been had I stayed home and not joined the army. 

Agree with the poster above.  The funeral home was one big trap.  I don't really care what happens to Beth but I'm bummed big time about Darryl being with that group of thugs.  They were talking about raping whoever belonged to the women's blouse a few episodes ago.  They are bad guys.  

I too got into Bob's theme from last night.  Turns out it's a song written and sung by one of the American Idol winners.  Here it is.  You're welcome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piU7EbT8_Z8

I too got into Bob's theme from last night.  Turns out it's a song written and sung by one of the American Idol winners.  Here it is.  You're welcome.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=piU7EbT8_Z8

Thanks.....great song and was wondering who it was.

Ever read WWZ?

I read WWZ, good read but I didn't buy the explanation at all. I've never been in the military, but I can't see hardened soliders who've been drilled in combat and are eager to put their skills to use, getting afraid of an enemy that really couldn't hurt them unless they ran out of ammo....and if I recall that chapter correctly, they had ample ammo and weaponry to lay waste to every Zack in Manhattan. 

Never really bought WWZs explanation for how the Zacks got that far. Once zombies weaknesses were known it would not take much tactical tweaking to wipe them out. Even in WWZ it showed how they were wiped out  just believe that would have occured much sooner.

So you're strongly skeptical the prototypical zombie apocalypse could occur as has been presented in media because of it's lack of credibility as an actual event in at least one key matter. :P

I'm relieved! :D  

By the way, are you a religious fellow?  ^_^

(I keed--I am a fan of making the most unbelievable things in many types of storytelling as believable as possible, so I do the same thing)

I'm glad to know you watch the show---btw, non, as a fellow firearm aficionado (or gun nut is fine with me---growing up in Alaska we just call people with lots of guns "people" :ph34r:) I think you would like the main weapon the reformed army developed as its mainstay (they also develop some zack-specific strategies and formations in the book, and the killing did get pretty efficient).

http://zombie.wikia.com/wiki/Standard_Infantry_Rifle

https://www.google.com/search?q=picture+of+sir+rilfe+from+world+war+z&oq=picture+of+sir+rilfe+from+world+war+z&aqs=chrome..69i57.10685j0j7&sourceid=chrome&espv=210&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8#q=picture+of+sir+rifle+from+world+war+z

but this is really cool

http://zombie.wikia.com/wiki/Melee_weapons

Daryl sleeping in the coffin. DONOTLIKE foreshadowing. I don't know if I'll keep watching without him.

It's not only that either. The last episode when Beth told him that he'd be the last man standing. Then she says "Soon I won't need you" when she's able to tell him that they're tracking a walker.

I really hope this isn't the direction they're going with Daryl. He's definitely a favorite character.

It's not only that either. The last episode when Beth told him that he'd be the last man standing. Then she says "Soon I won't need you" when she's able to tell him that they're tracking a walker.

I really hope this isn't the direction they're going with Daryl. He's definitely a favorite character.

They're laying it on pretty thick - I think they're going to pull the ole switcheroo and off Beth.

And yes, the guy in the group who Daryl was talking to was, I believe, the same guy sitting on the front porch of that house with Rick right underneath him...unless I'm mistaken.

They're laying it on pretty thick - I think they're going to pull the ole switcheroo and off Beth.

And yes, the guy in the group who Daryl was talking to was, I believe, the same guy sitting on the front porch of that house with Rick right underneath him...unless I'm mistaken.

Yeah. I realized that it must be the same group after reading a few of the comments. I didn't recognize any of the guys on the first watch (I'll watch again sometime today and check it out).

After watching the preview for next week, I'm thinking the younger of the two girls with Tyrese and Carol might be in some big trouble.

I'm getting nervous, man. Beth's kidnapping has set things up for him to rescue her and die heroically. I'll keep watching without him, but it sure as hell won't be the same. They definitely haven't been the same since Shane and Andrea (and even Dale) died, in terms of group psychology. I will admit though, that the producers have been messing with us since the prison finale, even before then, dropping the info that someone major is going to die.

I missed the first 20-25 minutes because I had to take care of some stuff over the phone, so I didn't get to see whatever that attack was that split up Maggie, Sasha (btw, did y'all see them on Talking Dead? Good grief) and Bob.

I wonder just who in the hell kidnapped Beth, and if it has anything to do with that group of psychos that surrounded Daryl. Things are heating up.

You are aware that they rerun it like 10 times between now and next week, right?  Including, I believe, right after Talking Dead?

[and I don't normally watch TD, so didn't get it on the DVR, but got the first minute or two.  Both were stunning]

I don't think they're going to kill Darryl.  He's the most popular character on the show.  Those things do play a part, for better or worse.

I wouldn't be able to stand starting the ep halfway through. There's plenty of mindless tv where it wouldn't bother me. But not this show

Initially I was kind of pissed. Fall back doesn't bother me much, but spring forward always throws me off a little. Takes a few days to adjust.

But as long as I know I can see or do something whenever I want, I won't sweat it.

The opening lyrics to the song Beth was singing at the piano, which were (smartly) not included in the show:

It's unclear now, what we intend/

We're alone in our own world/

You don't wanna be my boyfriend/

And I don't wanna be your girl."

Sounds about right.  Here's the song.  Although I liked Beth's version better.

h/t EW recap

Interested to see if the group Daryl is with are the ones hanging the signs on the dead bodies.  We also have yet to find out who slaughtered that camp of people the Gov. and Martinez found in the 1st half of the season.

Maybe there are multiple groups at work?

Interested to see if the group Daryl is with are the ones hanging the signs on the dead bodies.  We also have yet to find out who slaughtered that camp of people the Gov. and Martinez found in the 1st half of the season.

Maybe there are multiple groups at work?

Thats what makes me think there is some huge war looming. Maybe not in this season since there are only a few episodes left, but definitely at some point in season 5.

Did you guys see Sasha (senequa Martin) on Talking Dead?  She's so friggin' hot.  sweet jesus.

Sonequa-Martin-Green.jpg

I didn't get to see whatever that attack was that split up Maggie, Sasha (btw, did y'all see them on Talking Dead? Good grief) 

That show busts them up, man, but all of them are very attractive, including the girl that plays Tara. But Sasha was lookin' nice

Archived