Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

Fine! I'll take my ideas and go home

LOL

Maybe the USG is trying to restore order, and to do that have to burn everything down.  Alexandria is considered "dirty" and will be purged.  They have to convince them to let them be?

I dunno.

I'm completely over the "this bad guy has bad dudes with him and we have to kill them" story line.

Please, impress me with next season.  Not that this one wasn't good, but be innovative and impress us.

Maybe Rick and Morgan go out on a run, and get trapped by Walkers, only for a UFO to show up at that precise moment and take them out with a death ray....... which destabilizes the Earth's core.

Now it's up Rick, Morgan (and the devastated Alien) to save all mankind...

Fine! I'll take my ideas and go home

LOL

Maybe the USG is trying to restore order, and to do that have to burn everything down.  Alexandria is considered "dirty" and will be purged.  They have to convince them to let them be?

I dunno.

I'm completely over the "this bad guy has bad dudes with him and we have to kill them" story line.

Please, impress me with next season.  Not that this one wasn't good, but be innovative and impress us.

I agree. I want to see something a little different next season. I thought this season was really well done, but it would just be nice to see them having to encounter something other than a group of bad people.

Maybe Rick and Morgan go out on a run, and get trapped by Walkers, only for a UFO to show up at that precise moment and take them out with a death ray....... which destabilizes the Earth's core.

Now it's up Rick, Morgan (and the devastated Alien) to save all mankind...

What do you want to see happen?

If that were to happen, this show immediately jumps the shark. I'm talking suicide nosedive (disclaimer: comment non reflective of recent events). It just becomes The Resident Evil Dead

The most I could see, is they stumble upon a Walker that is showing human characteristics, and calls out to them for aid or something. Milton's experiments seemed to be onto something before everything went to **** at Woodbury

I was talking with someone about what might be in the upcoming season with a friend. 

What about if someone ended up immune to the virus. ( such as  maybe Judith being born in this world may be more likely to develop antibodies to fight the virus)

Just a thought.

I was talking with someone about what might be in the upcoming season with a friend. 

What about if someone ended up immune to the virus. ( such as  maybe Judith being born in this world may be more likely to develop antibodies to fight the virus)

Just a thought.

That would be awesome.  Your new "Eve".  But where would you take her to get evaluated / vaccines made?  DC is burnt, Atlanta is gone, Paris too.

Just a thought.

Well that would just keep her from turning, not dying. Its a twist, but not a substantial one imo.

Well that would just keep her from turning, not dying. Its a twist, but not a substantial one imo.

But if they realize she's immune. ( bit but never turns or dies) Then it's off to develop a cure @ 395 E Street Southwest.  Or maybe they find a hospital or research facility.     Alexandria manages to have electricity and such.  I don't think it's far fetched a research facility or hospital with some survivors.   

I think eventually someone will be working to develop a cure and it makes sense that it come from a baby born into this type of world.

I think that would be a great storyline. Judith is bitten on the arm or something at the end of the half season. What an ending, its bold and pushes the envelope killing potentially killing a baby.

On season return, the group is horrified but waits it out because nobody has the strength to actually kill her...only she doesn't turn.

Not sure where they take it after that. Perhaps they start a search for any type of doctor or lab to try to harness a cure. At least they would have a mission and wouldn't be simply looking for the next temporary shelter

Only saw about 5 min of Talking Dead, but in that part the actor said he honked the horn to make sure there were no walkers around and those guys would be relatively safe until they woke up. Because all life is precious. I had the same interpretation as you originally though. But I guess it's more in keeping with where his character currently is.

Didn't catch that but that's good info since it wasn't my take on his actions. Thanks!

Z Nation is a nice brainless hour of fun most of the time, but make no mistake it is not good in the sense of garnering a wide audience. I am definitely ok with it though because I can totally get down with an hour of slop.

I think it would be interesting if the zombie apocalypse was a result of some kind of cloning technology gone wrong and eventually whatever it was, spread from the clones to the regular folks.  I doubt they would go that deep, and ultimately I think it would be better left ambiguous, however I don't want them going down the "a super flu" road with it. 

Couple things, Morgan im sure is going to give Rick the life is precious speech, but im sure he will come around when/if he runs back into those two wolves he let go that now have aarons backpack with the pictures of ASZ. Pretty sure that wont be the last time we see those guys. Speaking of which, im sure Glenn letting ole nicky live will come back and bite him and/or the group in the butt as well depending on how things go down when they get back. Do they lie and say Glenn got shot in the shoulder some other way or tell the truth basically putting nicolas in the doghouse or even exiled? I could see that turd getting exiled and leading the wolves right up to the gates of ASZ (ASZ = Alexandria Safe Zone).

The spin off show is actually supposed to sort of tie into the main show. Kirkman was saying we would/could see the new group discovering things about the outbreak that the main group doesnt know or showing how they came to know things the main group also knows but came to find out another way. Or showing something happen during new show that we could tie together with an event from the main show having an AH-HA moment coming to know how or why somethings happened. Kirkman also said while the spinoff will start at the outbreak, eventually the plan is to have the two time lines running at the same time, just at different locations in the USA. Its too bad they didnt maybe have the show over in London and show how things went down across Europe but i guess LA is far enough away from Atlanta and DC. Oh well, as long as this new show isnt some cheap B-rate cash grab, more walking dead i would think couldnt be a bad thing.

Maybe they will to down the nanobyte road with what caused and continues to cause the virus. I know when people have asked scientists and the military how some sort of zombie outbreak could actually really happen, they have said nanobyte technology gone wrong would be the most likely cause for something like that to even be possible.

I've always felt that if you have zombies that want to eat people/brains then it should be rooted in the "returning from the grave" variety of mythology.  A bite or scratch can certainly still infect & turn someone, but it started with the undead.

If you have "zombies" that more resemble rage virus infected folks then it makes sense that they aren't eating people, more just attacking, bludgeoning and then moving on.

I don't think it is a matter of how long the show can last, but more how long certain actors/actresses want to keep portraying those roles. I am not sure how their contracts are structured and how long they have to be committed for, but I would assume if it is per season, then eventually some of them will move on.  That is what will test the audience's loyalty.  Do they have to kill off major characters previously considered "untouchable?"  Will it be with enough time to establish other strong characters that people are ready to go the long road with?

I don't think it is a matter of how long the show can last, but more how long certain actors/actresses want to keep portraying those roles. I am not sure how their contracts are structured and how long they have to be committed for, but I would assume if it is per season, then eventually some of them will move on.  That is what will test the audience's loyalty.  Do they have to kill off major characters previously considered "untouchable?"  Will it be with enough time to establish other strong characters that people are ready to go the long road with?

That's true. I bet the actors who play Glenn and Daryl, among others, are going to start receiving some offers for major roles for films or network TV shows soon enough if they haven't already.

Daryl stays...or else

He, along with Rick, Carl, and Michonne are the only truly untouchable characters, IMO. Killing off one of those characters could severely affect the amount of viewers they retain from season to season. I've always contended fans of a show watch because there is a character or two they deeply relate to, and they'll lose interest in the show without them on the screen. Rick, Daryl and Michonne are those characters. I just added Carl because without him, it would seem unbelievable that Rick could function as any sort of leader the others could follow. 

Carl can go, the actor that plays hims has gotten better, but its still kinda bad.

My untouchable 4 would be Carol, Daryl, Michonne, & Rick. I think if they ever got another cast member strong enough, the game could survive without Rick. That Morgan fellow seems to have a nice following, I could potentially see him as a lead if Rick joined the dead.

As much as I love Carol, I worry about her future. She's gone hard the other way, I don't know how much longer she has.

The problem with Carl is that he's aging faster then the show is. I mean how much time has passed in the show, a year or two? Meanwhile Carl has gone from kid to teenager and will soon be an adult.

Yeah that is a big problem. Can't ignore it. He was a little annoying ****stain in Season 1. Funny thing is I can see him being the sole survivor at the end of the shows run. They need to try something though. 1-2 year time jump. Maybe they do it after they take care of the Wolves

Archived