Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

It was fun while it lasted lol

Was a terrible idea though. Way too much risk Involved. Should have figured out a way to set that huge group in the quarry on fire or something.

Aren't there any explosives folk?

Collapse the cliff face on the road and make a killing pit....seems like even one of the construction guys could manage that with the earth movers

I was really hoping for killing

instead I get a horn........I can't wait for next week dammit.

I thought they were going to kill the walkers, not just let them roam.

Also, I wonder about this horn sounding. Suppose it's the wolves sabotaging their plan.

I wonder how much blame Rick is going to get for the death of that one guy.

Lastly, does it seem that there is a bit of dissension from Morgan and Michonne towards Rick?

They could have taken Barbecue Bob's stash of alcohol and made some Molotov's and chucked them in there.

Anything would have been better than just walking them out like that..where they stay alive and could eventually come back.

I thought they were going to kill the walkers, not just let them roam.

Also, I wonder about this horn sounding. Suppose it's the wolves sabotaging their plan.

I wonder how much blame Rick is going to get for the death of that one guy.

Lastly, does it seem that there is a bit of dissension from Morgan and Michonne towards Rick?

Yeah Morgan doesn't seem too happy with how empowered Rick is or his cavalier attitude towards killing.

Also, I didn't get the sense that they were going to kill that massive of a herd. They seemed like Sasha and Daryl were just going to lead them 20 miles out and then circle back

Thats way too many walkers to kill.

with all the machinery they got a few mechanical flails with horns blaring could take out thousands.

Some IEDs , napalm,  something.....I need my mass slaying fix.

Archived