Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

any 'good' people left?.....seems like the sensitive type are goners

Yeah I agree. The show lost its last true moral compass with Tyrese. They even seemed to make a point toward the end of season 4 and up to his death that he couldn't make it in this world and was too soft

That's been a theme since the beginning. Shane even said it about Rick but Rick has obviously adapted

Yeah I agree. The show lost its last true moral compass with Tyrese. They even seemed to make a point toward the end of season 4 and up to his death that he couldn't make it in this world and was too soft

That's been a theme since the beginning. Shane even said it about Rick but Rick has obviously adapted

a moral compass is a liability when things go really bad, but there is hope in the next life....if there is one.

The townspeople got a education coming

addrd

the show will struggle with going too darksided w/o a change, perhaps Morgan will lighten it up a bit.

Morgan is making his bid for group moral compass now. I don't think it's going to work out though. 

I think it might, something/someone will need to reverse or slow the tide......we are entering beast mode.

The Atlanta 5 will continue. Rick, Carl, Carol, Daryl and Glenn. I feel like everybody else is expendable. They probably won't screw with Michonne either.

They have lost a ton of good characters and long appearing throughout.

You should go back and watch season 5 this weekend. It's really good especially the last 2 episodes imo

If I had access to season 5 and the time this weekend, I would. However, it's unlikely I'll get a chance to watch it before the start of the new season. I did see the season opener and finale and most of some episodes in between, so I'm pretty clued up. It was the earlier seasons which were patchy. Kind of odd watching things the way I did, some of the episodes didn't have the same impact knowing that a certain character was going to meet their demise at some point soon.

While i do agree that the Atlanta 5 seem untouchable, there have been some fairly pivotal characters killed at crucial times. I wouldn't want to see any of them go, but with the exception of Herschel, the group miraculously made it through The Governor's second assault and Terminus relatively unscathed. They might want to keep those guys intact until the very end, whatever that outcome may be, but then again they might also want to pull an unexpected gut punch to fans who have become to comfortable with the way things are.

If Morgan dies, I riot

For someone who has only had a bit part in the show so far, people seem to have a strong attachment to him. I don't really see the point in building a random episode around him in season 3 and then going to the effort of bringing him back again unless they have big plans for him. For what he's done so far outside of episode one, those plot elements could have been given to any other created character. I think Morgan's time is now.

I sort of felt that Hershel passed on the moral compass to Maggie.

ya do see some of it with her(such as her reaction to Gabriel breaking down after betraying them)

she is rather hardcore though.

I think one of this Atlanta 5 is going to die this season. And if it does happen, I'd prefer it did early on so we can watch how they group/community dynamic changes.

By the way, I can't remember if we found out Tara's fate at the end of last season. Did she ever wake up or did she die?

I think one of this Atlanta 5 is going to die this season. And if it does happen, I'd prefer it did early on so we can watch how they group/community dynamic changes.

By the way, I can't remember if we found out Tara's fate at the end of last season. Did she ever wake up or did she die?

During Rick's monologue at the end of the season, it shows her open her eyes while Rosita is sitting with her.

Also, about the Atlanta 5 dying, it can't be Rick or Carl..out of the remaining 3, they've flirted with Glenn and Daryl dying a lot, never really with Carol.

I could see Glenn going and then Maggie going off the deep end. Daryl can't go imo. Carol could go I guess.

I really don't think any of them will. They have other characters they can kill off and get a strong reaction out of.

Like I could see the wolves taking out Abe and tossing his head over the wall or something crazy to shake the group. Having the towering, indestructible Abe die would crush the group's spirit and also legitimize the wolves as this massive threat.

It reminds me of some advice they give in the Dungeon Master's Guide for Dungeons and Dragons. (Yes I'm a nerd, and proud of it.)

The threat of death needs to be real enough that important characters sometimes die, but not so oppressive that they frequently die. "It doesn't matter what I do because I always survive" and "It doesn't matter what I do because we can't survive" are equally bad attitudes to cultivate in the story.

Good interview with the first Walker Rick killed.......

The First Zombie On 'Walking Dead' Doesn't Look Like This Anymore

When we last saw Summer the Teddy Bear Walker, she and half of her face were looking to savagely tear Rick Grimes apart in the "Walking Dead" premiere five years ago. We know. Adorable, right? She was the first zombie to ever appear on the show and coincidentally the first to take a Grimes shot to the dome.

With Season 1 of "Fear the Walking Dead" ending, and the "total chaos" of "Walking Dead" Season 6 right around the corner, The Huffington Post caught up with Summer, aka actress Addy Miller, to see what she's up to now. And, as you can see, a lot has changed. Mostly, she's just not a zombie anymore.

continued at link

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/the-first-zombie-on-walking-dead-addy-miller_5613478de4b022a4ce5f4864

Here's Summer nowadays:

56134e221800002d00dc13a5.jpeg

561425421400002900bfc45a.jpeg

Archived