Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

The problem with Carl is that he's aging faster then the show is. I mean how much time has passed in the show, a year or two? Meanwhile Carl has gone from kid to teenager and will soon be an adult.

Same problem they had with walt form LOST lol

I'm okay with Carl getting offed, but not sure what that would do to Big Daddy Grimes.  I like this new badass Rick, but losing his boy might make him go full Governor.

Carl can go, the actor that plays hims has gotten better, but its still kinda bad.

My untouchable 4 would be Carol, Daryl, Michonne, & Rick. I think if they ever got another cast member strong enough, the game could survive without Rick. That Morgan fellow seems to have a nice following, I could potentially see him as a lead if Rick joined the dead.

As much as I love Carol, I worry about her future. She's gone hard the other way, I don't know how much longer she has.

I think Glen and/or Maggie's death would be catastrophic, Glen probably moreso than Maggie. Their relationship gives the audience hope that humanity can survive in this world. There needs to be something "normal." Maggie would go complete Sasha times 100 if Glen died. He's the only family she's got left.

I think Glen and/or Maggie's death would be catastrophic, Glen probably moreso than Maggie. Their relationship gives the audience hope that humanity can survive in this world. There needs to be something "normal." Maggie would go complete Sasha times 100 if Glen died. He's the only family she's got left.

It would catastrophic in terms of the impact on the core characters of the show, but I don't think it would cause people to stop watching. That probably makes them candidates to go next season

Yeah that is a big problem. Can't ignore it. He was a little annoying ****stain in Season 1. Funny thing is I can see him being the sole survivor at the end of the shows run. They need to try something though. 1-2 year time jump. Maybe they do it after they take care of the Wolves

I was thinging the same thing. After this season, I could see them doing a 2+ year jump and have a more established society. 

He seriously needs to get Ricks new booty to cut that Hanson shag off his head in Season 6

I think they keep it b/c it makes him look like a kid.

She pulled his **** card too... "You're afraid of me"

he could've easily swagged on her too, smh.  after she said that, be like "nah baby girl, you should be afraid of me" and then grab her hand and put it down his pants.

tumblr_lp7mfb4UYe1qdnwiro1_500.gif

^^ Is there any video documentation of your past dating life?

It's all a facade. i use the obnoxious and corny jokes to cover up my insecurities.

Anywho, is there any word on when FoTWD will air? I'm pretty interested to see how this all started. I'm assuming a lot of questions will be answered that wouldn't otherwise have been addressed by TWD.

It's all a facade. i use the obnoxious and corny jokes to cover up my insecurities.

Anywho, is there any word on when FoTWD will air? I'm pretty interested to see how this all started. I'm assuming a lot of questions will be answered that wouldn't otherwise have been addressed by TWD.

No firm date yet, just sometime in the summer.

Yeah I'm interested in the spin off. I really want to know how this whole thing started.

We just ended season 5. The show's gotta come to an end soon enough you'd think...

There is easily enough solid content for the show to run 10-12 seasons if they wanted to. Its just a matter of how long will its popularity last. I can see the show running at least another 3 seasons, 5 tops before they just bow out and dont drag it on longer than they need to combined with people just starting to lose interest and being ready for some time of conclusion.

I like the idea of a time jump. Maybe we start next season a year into the new Alexandria, with some slightly hardened citizens and more of Rick's crew in charge. Maybe the Wolves are about but not attacking yet, or the A-towners have been losing some of the people going out on supply runs recently, but don't know why yet--I could see the wolves playing it super slow and taking a few here and there to weaken the place. Oh, or they could be under siege by the wolves and we get lots of flashbacks into how things progressed to this state, including more about the wolf boys inevitable evil leader...

Ugh, I hate the time between seasons; I'm a wreck of baseless speculation for months.

• 1 month later...

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/story/28972605/walking-dead-cast-member-arrested-in-peachtree-city

"Walking Dead" cast member arrested in Peachtree City  
7659177_G.jpg Seth K. Gilliam (Courtesy: Fayette Co. Jail)

PEACHTREE CITY, Ga. - Police say they arrested one of the cast members from "The Walking Dead" for DUI, speeding and drug possession.

Seth K. Gilliam, 46, who plays Father Gabriel on the hit AMC show, was arrested by Peachtree City Police on Sunday. Documents obtained by FOX 5 Atlanta state that officers pulled him over after clocking him driving down Georgia Highway 74 doing over 100 miles per hour just after 2 a.m.

Police say he had a blood alcohol reading of .107. They also found marijuana in a cigarette pack in his car.

Archived