Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

I wonder how many of them there are.

I'm getting the sense this is going to be a different type of threat. The Wolves seem smart and rely on guile and deception rather than brute force.

And, am I the only one that found the irony in Lennie James' character falling for a replica gun (or at least an unloaded one)?

never been more disappointed in a final episode... that sucked hard. First time WD has blown it that badly.

IMO it would have been saved if a walker chomped the lady in charge... she is so annoying.

Really?

I thought it was the best episode since the "Clear" episode with Morgan.

IMO Greg Nicotero needs to direct more episodes. This one was fantastic. 

Really?

I thought it was the best episode since the "Clear" episode with Morgan.

IMO Greg Nicotero needs to direct more episodes. This one was fantastic. 

Definitely. I don't see how any fan can be upset with that episode. I don't see how anyone can be upset with this season. It's probably been my favorite season since the very first.

Great finale episode.  Man, them Alexandria cats are LUCKY to have Rick's crew with 'em. These Wolves are def nasty.  It's suprising they didn't already overrun Alexandria...Wonder if the 3 exiled people are part of them, or if there will be another story line involving them...

We all know the real reason Gabriel is shook, it's 'cuz Morgan is back.  Following the template, he knows he'll soon be written off, haha...

Pete's wife had Rick's back during the meeting.  And after seeing Rick storm in like a boss protecting everyone, Bruh, it's signed, sealed and delivered for Rick now!

I'll give the new spin-off a shot. I think it's got some promise...

Hell, if anything the spinoff will be a nice time waster that gets you through the summer. If it debuts later in the same, say end of July or August...it will carry you right into the fall season.  I forgot if they said the first season will only be 6 episodes just like TWD was?

The wolves are too well prepared and strategic to just be a small group. And they are way to close to Alexandria to not know about the place. I am sure this is leading to the next big villain, and if it is who I think it is........woo boy lookout!

Daryl's chainwork was sick!

Yeah, the Wolves seem organized and setup for the long haul., quite the setup they've got

I might have squealed in delight when he hit that trifecta on the walkers with the chain. It was that glorious.

I still believe there is a large number of Wolves. Noah's community looks like it was taken by force but they can also fall back on traps and deception to gain a great advantage.

Why did Adam have to leave his bag in the car, ugh.

Hell, if anything the spinoff will be a nice time waster that gets you through the summer. If it debuts later in the same, say end of July or August...it will carry you right into the fall season. I forgot if they said the first season will only be 6 episodes just like TWD was?

The wolves are too well prepared and strategic to just be a small group. And they are way to close to Alexandria to not know about the place. I am sure this is leading to the next big villain, and if it is who I think it is........woo boy lookout!

Wasn't the first season shortened due to the writers strike?

Also, I don't think they knew about the Alexandria community and that's why they showed the wolf looking through Adam's bag and seeig the photos of it. Now they are aware and have their next target

Great finale episode. Man, them Alexandria cats are LUCKY to have Rick's crew with 'em. These Wolves are def nasty. It's suprising they didn't already overrun Alexandria...Wonder if the 3 exiled people are part of them, or if there will be another story line involving them...

I initially thought that but it wouldn't make sense now. They were exiled and went down to richmond, linked up with/started the wolves and then came back up? I guess it could work.

I could see a scenario next seasn where the guy drops

Off the backpack to the Wolves leader and says "you're going to want to see this" and then he sees the photos and it's like "yes, this is what we have been after" and says something acknowledging his revenge on the community to let you know he's part of the exiled. I don't really like that though.

I hope they go somewhere else with that. The wolves should be more of an unstoppable brutality and chaos of the current world. They should be more than simply a revenge tale. They don't need motive, they take and kill because they have no humanity and that's how they survive, solely off their evil.

Hell, if anything the spinoff will be a nice time waster that gets you through the summer. If it debuts later in the same, say end of July or August...it will carry you right into the fall season.  I forgot if they said the first season will only be 6 episodes just like TWD was?

Yeah the companion series will start off with six episodes.  Then a full season in season 2. 

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3743822/episodes?season=1&ref_=tt_eps_sn_1

I might have squealed in delight when he hit that trifecta on the walkers with the chain. It was that glorious.

yup, it was delicious.  I can't handle it usually, when something like that happens I have to walk.  When Morgan Donatello bo'd the walkers to save Daryl, I immediately paused it and jumped up and ran around the house for a minute.  Then when she said "do it" and Rick shot Pete, I had to get up and walk around again.  too much feels to sit still.

One thing that I was kind of perplexed about... all this hype around the Wolves, all the dead bodies, destroyed communities, etc. And it's just two guys? Two guys without ammo and who got their asses kicked by one guy with a staff? I figured it was a much larger group. 

Can't wait to hear the conversation when those two catch up.  Looking forward to hearing about Morgan's journey north.

Yo Morgan, just for future reference.  All life is precious.....unless those lives tried to kill you!  Rick will learn him

Can't wait to hear the conversation when those two catch up.  Looking forward to hearing about Morgan's journey north.

Yo Morgan, just for future reference.  All life is precious.....unless those lives tried to kill you!  Rick will learn him

Morgan can fill the the sentimental void left by Tyrese...but unlike Tyrese, he can do what needs to be done. He tried to pretty much end those two guys by honking the horn and leaving them in the car. They could have easily ended up trapped like Daryl and Adam did. 

One thing that I was kind of perplexed about... all this hype around the Wolves, all the dead bodies, destroyed communities, etc. And it's just two guys? Two guys without ammo and who got their asses kicked by one guy with a staff? I figured it was a much larger group. 

It's definitely gotta be more than two guys. Two guys couldn't have broken down the wall of Noah's community and killed everyone like that. 

There has to be more than just those two. They probably just didn't want to cast/pay for others for only one episode and will break out the full group next season. 

Those two guys were just the scavengers at that particular moment. When out of the large group, they hunt like the Raptors in Jurassic Park, distract them and flank. 

Archived