Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

Man If that is Morgan I know that will be a huge letdown for a lot on here.

I keep looking at that picture, smh. I missed the post earlier where someone said those could be his sunglasses too. They look similar enough. Either way, **** you AMC. For either killing an awesome character before he could help the group, or MAKING me believe you killed an awesome character before he could help the group. 

Stop playing with my emotions!

I will say the show writers have done this before. I think they like to put things out there to mess with the internet.

I hope that's what is going on.  Would suck to have Morgan killed before he ever gets back with Rick. 

I keep looking at that picture, smh. I missed the post earlier where someone said those could be his sunglasses too. They look similar enough. Either way, **** you AMC. For either killing an awesome character before he could help the group, or MAKING me believe you killed an awesome character before he could help the group. 

Stop playing with my emotions!

Uhhh, maybe it is Denzel from the Book of Eli movie??

But yeah, what a major letdown if that is Morgan's corpse.  Ugh.

The Morgan pic had me freaking out. 

I went to Youtube and watched Morgan's two latest appearances. At the beginning of the second one it's a closeup as he puts his left hand on a tree and.... NO RING!

Hopefully this was just something that was thrown in there to get people talking.  

Eh.

http://collider.com/walking-dead-spinoff-title-fear-the-walking-dead/

The Walking Dead spinoff series has an official title, and it’s probably not one people were expecting. While the all-important brand recognition led many to think the series would have a sort of subtitle, like The Walking Dead: Biters, it appears that AMC and executive producer Robert Kirkman have settled on something a little more straightforward: Fear the Walking Dead.

IT’S OFFICIAL! The walking dead companion show on AMC is called FEAR THE WALKING DEAD! Expect more news very soon! #FearTheWalkingDead

— Robert Kirkman (@RobertKirkman) March 27, 2015

The series itself takes place in Los Angeles and is rumored to be a prequel of sorts to The Walking Dead, focusing on the early days of the outbreak. The admittedly impressive ensemble is led by Kim Dickens (Gone Girl, Deadwood) as a guidance counselor and Cliff Curtis as a divorced teacher, with Frank Dillane (Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince) and Alycia Debnam Carey (Into the Storm) filling out the cast. Dave Erickson serves as showrunner and executive producer alongside The Walking Dead graphic novel creator/series executive producer Kirkman.

Rick is the bad guy right now.

But wait till the **** hits the fan. All their soft asses will come running, screaming "Save us Rick!"

If I was Rick id let them die, then eliminate the threat and claim the town. ****es.

Shoulda known what you were getting yourselves into when you let Rick Grimes run them streets

Archived