Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

Ohhhh yeah! He was in Snatch! Totally forgot about that.

Where did Glenn get shot? Man that had me sweatin'... 

And **** Gabriel. Back and forth and back and forth...get it together dude. Guy is gonna get them killed. What a killer episode. So bummed that it's over. 

On another note, the spinoff in LA is coming out this Summer. It may answer some questions having to do with how the whole zombie virus began...

Wow hell of an epsiode. I was a nervous wreck the entire time, especially the beginning with Morgan.

The group nearly proved the community right with Sasha and Glenn killing two people, even though they would have been justified, they showed their heart and compassion and that they haven't lost their humanity yet. They were right all along even if they didn't handle it in the best way.

Glenn had every reason to kill Nicholas but that compassion just bough him respect and a dang servant for the rest of Nicholas' life pretty much.

Loved Rick busting into the meeting showing why he is the baddest mother trucker around. Also loved Abe's man of simple words recommendation of Rick.

Going to be a long offseason

Fear the Walking Dead. Really hoping it's good.

Doubt they go this route but I think it'd be awesome if they did different characters/storylines for each season. Show how things went down in different parts of the country, or even world (If they wanna go that big).

Maybe not with the while Walking Dead prequel coming out this summer.

Great point, didnt think about that. And I've got the end of Mad Men to hold me over until that starts too.

Fear the Walking Dead. Really hoping it's good.

Doubt they go this route but I think it'd be awesome if they did different characters/storylines for each season. Show how things went down in different parts of the country, or even world (If they wanna go that big).

I'd love that idea

Right there with you, Momma. I was a nervous wreck. I totally thought Glenn was a goner. Then when he wasnt a goner, I totally thought Deanna was gonna bust in on Sasha trying to off Gabe, and have her killed. Then when they made peace I totally thought Rick was gonna get chomped by that walker, until Rick did what Rick does. Hell of a finale.

I dont think I could ever watch the Pilot again. These people have changed so much. All of them.

Those three words tho... "Do it Rick!" That was epic. And the Morganator is here to stay (He'd better, or I'll kill)

7 months is a long ass time, but WolvesNotFar

Im not feeling real optimistic about this show, for a number of reasons. Just seems like a greedy cash grab. The reason TWD is so popular is because it is so not like your average zombie story. Its not on a mass scale. Its very intimate, up close and personal.

I didnt know there was another show in the works so maybe its just the shock and immediate comfort skepticism thats talking, but I just don't see this ending well.

This was the best episode of the entire season!  My man Morgan tearing into people with the bow staff.  Abraham dropping sig worthy quotes about Rick at the camp fire, which I made my sig.  Glenn......oh man, I thought broski was gonna bite the dust.  

Seriously though, Glenn should have put one in that ****es dome.  Why spare him?  

The end though, "Rick do it"  blam!  Now these candy asses realize what it takes to survive long term.

Im not feeling real optimistic about this show, for a number of reasons. Just seems like a greedy cash grab. The reason TWD is so popular is because it is so not like your average zombie story. Its not on a mass scale. Its very intimate, up close and personal.

I didnt know there was another show in the works so maybe its just the shock and immediate comfort skepticism thats talking, but I just don't see this ending well.

They've got a decent cast so far, I'll give it a shot.

"Come at me." Thought that was gonna be the line of the night...until what's her name dripped the "Rick....do it" and my man robotically turned and put one in the doc's head. RICK GRIMEY.

Morgan, you're one bad mother ****er. Glad to have you back! **** you writers for showing those dead black hands last week lol.

Me and MrsGoon powered through this season.

All I'm saying is....the family has gotten bigger and more tight knit.

The wolves better beware the sheep dogs.  You come sniffing around that area, there will be hell to pay.

Great season. 

Archived