Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

Dang that was intense.

There were so many better ways Rick could have handled this situation to put them in control. Yikes, I don't know what's going to happen now

Letting Carol have her chat with him instead would have been much neater(sneak preview :lol: )

They're going to miss ol' Rick when the crazies with the W are tearing down the walls.

I think they should be called the "Wu Tang Clan" and when they raid the camp it should be to Bring the Ruckus. **** would be gangster as ****.

Also, nice touch on the Nine Inch Nails song at the beginning. Strange to see old folks rocking out to NIN though.

They're going to miss ol' Rick when the crazies with the W are tearing down the walls.

I think they should be called the "Wu Tang Clan" and when they raid the camp it should be to Bring the Ruckus. **** would be gangster as ****.

Also, nice touch on the Nine Inch Nails song at the beginning. Strange to see old folks rocking out to NIN though.

Loved the use of Somewhat Damaged and the transition to crazy Carol.

My boy Rick gone soft....getting beat up by a doctor? Come on Rick you bit out a badass bikers throat.

After last night i have no idea where this is going. But as many said....when the **** hits the fan and this "W" group shows up who do you think they are gonna turn to?

Do you think Diana knows the Alexandria group is a bunch of pussies? I'm feeling a twist coming...

Like maybe they aren't pussies. Maybe the Alexandria group is the Wu Tang Clan...

No. Nicholas is most definitely a ****. Not just any ****, a **** hideously infected with "blue waffle" disease. (If you don't know what that is, look it up. Just, don't do it while eating)

My boy Rick gone soft....getting beat up by a doctor?

Its the beard, man. Caveman Rick Would've Rocked ol' Doc To sleep within seconds. 5 o'clock Rick got a busted lip and multiple facial lacerations.

Yeah, I think Nicholas and the Diana's son who died show how sheltered and out of touch they are.  I think they are too panzy to throw a curveball here.

Diana just does not strike me as naive. She tells Nicholas "I see a lot, more than you know" when he's lying his ass off and blaming Glen and the others for her son's death; in response to Rick warning them that they are unaware of the dangers and they need to consider who stays, she says that's abundantly clear. I don't know--I just think she's much more aware...

That's when Rick dropped his stunned "ME?!?" I love him.

I think Deanna knows what's up with her group but at the same time, she's caught in the middle. She knows you can't be a bunch of sissies like her group and survive but you also can't be lawless borderline psychopaths like Rick currently is either. I think she was hoping for more middle ground than what she received.

Still sticking to my guns that the "W" was an "M" and Morgan will be seen next week in the 90 minute episode.

I agree too that Rick could've handled that situation so much better, and his feelings are what screwed him up. "Would you do this for anyone else here?"..."No"...

There are already a ridiculous amount of things completely wrong with that. Along with the fact that Diana knew about this and refuses to do anything. How the **** is that maintaining any kind of structure and humainty in a civilization?

This was a good episode. And I know it was because I'm still so infuriated with the characters lol.

If Deanna goes through with the exile, it is only going to be temporary. There has to be more that happens in the finale. I am thinking maybe we finally see the wolves/saviors show up. 

Maybe Rick isn't exactly exiled but instead isolated. I just don't see the group standing by a decision to allow him to be exiled. It's not like he exactly started the fight with the doctor anyway.

My feeling about Diana is she legit thinks that the old way of living is a possibility. She believes that her community can survive by just out-casting people that dont fit in. I would be completely shocked if she has something up her sleeve or turn into a Governor'ish character.

jpage she lets it go because her community needs a doctor. If she had another doctor she would cut the guy loose. 

If Deanna goes through with the exile, it is only going to be temporary. There has to be more that happens in the finale. I am thinking maybe we finally see the wolves/saviors show up. 

Maybe Rick isn't exactly exiled but instead isolated. I just don't see the group standing by a decision to allow him to be exiled. It's not like he exactly started the fight with the doctor anyway.

If the group sides against Rick man....they would be dead to me...all of them. If it wasn't for Rick they all would have been dead a long time ago. Sticking with Rick keeps you alive. He may not always make the "best" decisions but IMO he makes the right decisions. 

Archived