Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

Lead them right into a wood chipper Fargo style

I'm probably wrong about this, but I don't think burning them in quarry would've been as successful as burning them in a wooded area. All that stone may have made it too big an endeavor.

Well if they burn that many in the woods they might as well just move because all of Va would go up in flames.

I was trying to think of ways they could use that herd to their advantage.

This might be out there but they should create another fence around the community and in between that and the original wall, fill it with walkers or put a moat in between the fences and fill that with walkers.

How would anybody get in? The only way is to scale one large wall and figure out a way to jump or extend to the 2nd wall and by that point they could easily be picked off.

I'm not saying it's indestructible but it's a lot better than what they have now.

Try to be realistic. Let's stick to zombies here

I'd go with zombie hordes at distance on the access road with containment pen.pits or trailers such as the trap as the canning factory.

restricts access and controllable for the most part.

My hunch is you're going  to see stuff next week that better informs the whole quarry deal--as in there's more in play that what was suggested by the events shown and the ending of that episode. It may even be that the whole quarry deal is going to be used as the "now" moment and all the following episodes will keep flashing back, adding more all the way to the next big finale. I'm just speculatin' out my butt here :P cuz i haven't read anything anywhere on any of this season.

We expect to see the wolves to be a big part of this season, so I was thinking maybe this horde was how they were going to beat the wolves and we haven't seen that set up yet (it's coming), and maybe the wolves have a counter plan to draw that horde right into alexandria and that's what we saw at the end, though the "we'll lead them 20 miles out" remark (with the implication of then juts letting them wander off) threw that concept off a bit.

But I could see them taking those interspersed time sequences and use it the whole season, with each week drawing back to, or filling out more of, previous scenes from the first week---could be fun to try to track it all if so.  :lol:

That would be pretty interesting if most of the season was spent showing the lead up to that quarry moment including encounters with the wolves and that close to the season finale we get back to that moment and see that wolves were attacking Alexandria and that is how we finish up the final few episodes. If the flashbacks continue in black and white I think people will be pissed. I didn't mind personally, I love black and white movies and thought it was a nice touch.

I remember seeing in the season preview trailers Rick sprinting down the highway, sweaty as hell, drama just oozing out of his body. Seems like this quarry herd day is going to go on for a little bit longer. Wonder if that will be next week's episode sprinting back towards Alexandria.

He was alone too.

I don't really see how we could keep flashing back either, it did seem like it was self contained in that one episode.

I am interested to find out who set that quarry up like that. Obviously it was done to contain them. Perhaps the Wolves set it up and we're waiting for them to escape in a large group of walkers and then they'd sound the horn near Alexandria to get all the walkers focused there.

The wolves couldn't have setup the rock quarry. Rick and Morgan discover it the day after Season 5 ends when Rick shoots dude and meets Morgan. The wolves just found the pics of Alexandria the same day porch dick dies as well after finding Eric's backpack he left while trapped In the car with Daryl

They only went out a little ways to bury the bodies and that's why they felt it was a concern since it was so close to the community.

Theres no way the entire season leads up to the rock quarry. The black and white flashbacks begin not long after Morgan witnesses Rick kill porch dick. Then they are feeling each other out, then the 3 peeps show up, then the start plotting the quarry mission, and it all basically comes full circle when Rick kills Carter

Btw, what happened to Aaron and his lover? Am I blanking on one of last year's eps's that explain what happened, or was there simply not enough screen time?

Archived