Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

Either that confrontation or I could see a split.

Morgan leaves and eventually Rick comes to his aid with the Grimes brand of justice, cementing that philosophy on Morgan. I'm not sure how much human interaction Morgan has had but he seems extremely naive. Had he gone through everything Rick has, he wouldn't have the same ideology he has now.

Morgan needs to be baptized in this new world and the Wolves are going to do be the ones to do it.

Considering the death trap Morgan created out of Rick's old hometown, I think he isn't naive about that world he just refuses to be that killer anymore. I don't think his new philosophy is going to work, I think he's going to get himself killed before the season is over. 

I definitely think she's going to get killed off now. That photo of her looking extremely pregnant is from July, no way they could hide that with upclose shots and big clothes for very long. 

You're going to have to provide subtitles or a script befor you go making accusations like that lol.

Were that the case, there would be a lot more discussion about that and this is the first I've seen it. They had the girl on Talking Dead and that huge of a plot line wasn't even brought up

Sinister essentially quoted what she said. I watched the Talking Dead too, I think she just answered the questions as they came. Kevin, Paul and Chris seemed to have missed a lot of little things in that episode. Kevin and Paul admitted they didn't immediately realize the horn heard in the last episode was from the truck driver being killed before he could take out a portion of the wall. 

I heard it too, thats what lead me to think she was a mole. That, and all the "JSS" stuff, like she was leaving behind breadcrumbs. Then when she's next to Carl she's like this place is too big, etc, "Thats hiw we knew to att-" then he cuts her off.

But the whole "Just survive somehow" thing makes her less of a suspect

I took the quote as her admittance to being a part of that group. The actress said at the end of the Talking Dead that if you see her again you'll be surprised. I took that as she'd with the Wolves if we saw her again. 

I think her note to Carl was trying to impart some wisdom to help him survive, but I think she'd made a decision to not help the Wolves when he cut her off and said they were going to defend the house. She seemed to have made a decision there. 

She was sneaking in the house with an arm full of keys. If she wanted to help them she would have.

Also, she said pleasantly surprised if we saw her again which wouldn't be the case if she was a wolf. Unless, she's gone for 5 episodes and Carl is about to get killed by a wolf and then bam, turtle shell hatchet to the back of the head. Dude falls down and standing behind him is Enid, having just saved Carl's life. pleasantly surprised

<edit>

I took the quote as her admittance to being a part of that group. The actress said at the end of the Talking Dead that if you see her again you'll be surprised. I took that as she'd with the Wolves if we saw her again. 

I think her note to Carl was trying to impart some wisdom to help him survive, but I think she'd made a decision to not help the Wolves when he cut her off and said they were going to defend the house. She seemed to have made a decision there. 

She actually said "pleasantly surprised"--I had been thinking she & calr would be a perfect pairing for the inevitable young teen coming-of-age romance in the zombie apocalypse storyline that carl will need...she was awesome on TD (i think the character's name is Enid)

on a similar note, while coming to figure years ago that I am not likely to remarry ever and having thoroughly enjoyed "dating" in four different decades  :P, i would happily wed carol  :D

I do like knives, ya know.  :lol:

I defiinitely heard it, and Sinister and Dave agree. I did miss her saying it we would be "pleasantly" surprised. That changes the context of her reappearance. Just to be contrarian I will continue to believe she was a Wolf spy who simply joined them as a means to survive, but took no enjoyment in her deception(her apprehension right before walking up to the front gate) and changed sides because of Carl. 

But I could be wrong, my wife often thinks so.  :)

If Enid is a wolf, it's really sloppy writing. She was there at least a week before Rick's group and the Wolves didn't find out about Alexandria until at least a week after Rick's group got there, when they found Eric's backpack.

Daryl and Eric were 60miles out when they discovered the food factory where they got trapped in the car.

I don't buy it

That was quite some episode. Carol has become a certified badass (also thought the 'A' was a Terminus reference, that was the episode name where she kickstarted the assault and the letter appeared multiple times in places within the complex).

Didn't catch exactly what Enid said to Carl, but didn't think it had a sinister undertone to it.

But man, Morgan did a stupid thing, all in the name of humanity. He presumably doesn't know what happened in the aftermath of Terminus and how Rick was right then to want to be sure every last one of them was dead. Same rules apply. We have no idea how big a group The Wolves are, but that is not the last we've seen of them, guaranteed.

Final two thoughts: we didn't see the wannabe doctor woman take out the brain of her failed rescue attempt. Are there going to be consequences to that? Also, that big truck that crashed had a trailer. Chances it's full of walkers?

If they had made it through the wall I think they would have opened the door and let walkers out. Made sense to me. I thought the truck had a bigger purpose so I was surprised that nothing happened to Deanna and her son when they stayed near it during the assault. Seemed like another Wolf would have been a backup plan to continue trying to punch through the gate.

Also, the driver of that truck turned and decayed incredibly fast. Guy shoots him, truck crashes, he climbs out and opens the door and there is a decayed walker inside already. Seemed weird

Also, the driver of that truck turned and decayed incredibly fast. Guy shoots him, truck crashes, he climbs out and opens the door and there is a decayed walker inside already. Seemed weird

We noroced that as well. No way theybwxpected us to think that was the driver, did they?

Was the guy who drove the trick into the wall the same guy who climbed up over the fence?

Almost seemed like they left the walker in the trick on purpose (he seemed to be stuck so he couldn't get to the driver) so he would be an issue for anybody trying to turn off the horn. Wasn't the walkers arm/hand over the switch?

We noroced that as well. No way theybwxpected us to think that was the driver, did they?

Was the guy who drove the trick into the wall the same guy who climbed up over the fence?

Almost seemed like they left the walker in the trick on purpose (he seemed to be stuck so he couldn't get to the driver) so he would be an issue for anybody trying to turn off the horn. Wasn't the walkers arm/hand over the switch?

That doesn't seem right. The horn was an accident from the truck smashing the wall. I don't think it was intentional.

The body in the truck was tossed into the dash hitting the horn upon impact. Then when Morgan kills him, the arm falls and cuts the switch off.

The guy that climbs over the fence does so before the truck is first seen so it couldn't have been him. I'm thinking it was just a lapse on the editing To have the walker in the truck turned so quickly

Archived