Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

I much rather he be dead than he escape death in a cheap way. 

As much as I want Glenn alive, I agree with you. It takes balls to kill off a main character like that and that's why we love this show.  It would be cheap and laughable if Glenn rolls under the dumpster just out of a reach from a snarling walker as he winces from a small flesh wound.

Just finished watching the Talking Dead, and here are my thoughts:

- Yvette from Community is the biggest fangirl for this show. 

- Glenn is definitely dead. They made mention of how Lori died, and it was also the fourth episode of that season and many viewers thought she was still alive because of how her death was depicted. Also, Chris said a mystery cast member will be on the show next week. I'm predicting it will be Steven Yeun, getting his just deserved send-off from the fanbase, and Maggie will find him as a walker at some point in the 90 min. episode next week. 

- This is for the episode...I thought it was messed up Michonne and Sasha's real life husband didn't mercy kill David as he was getting torn up by walkers up against the fence. I mean come on, either mercy kill him with a stab to the head or leave. Just standing there to watch was just uncharacteristically cruel of Michonne so I consider it bad writing/directing. 

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2015/10/26/man-tells-police-he-killed-pal-with-guitar-and-microwave-after-watching-walking-dead/74630486/

Cops: Man kills 'zombie' pal after binge-watching 'Walking Dead'

A New Mexico man who had been watching "The Walking Dead" told police that he beat his friend to death with an electric guitar and a microwave because the victim was turning into a zombie, according to reports in local media.

Moses Marquez, a sergeant in Grants, a small city about 80 miles west of Albuquerque, told local TV station KOB that 23-year-old Damon Perry of nearby Prewitt confessed to police that he had been binge-viewing "The Walking Dead" on Netflix and noticed that his pal Christopher Paquin, also 23, was beginning "to change into a zombie."

Glen wakes up and finds himself in the shower with zombie Bobby Ewing.

"Hey, buddy. I got a call, you need savin'?"

ccvlcsnap94770.png

Glen wakes up and finds himself in the shower with zombie Bobby Ewing.

"Hey, buddy. I got a call, you need savin'?"

ccvlcsnap94770.png

I don't know where to post this, but the more I find out about Morgan and Ben Carson, the more I can't separating them. I feel like if they ever go off, they are going to kill everyone with all the rage they suppress.

make no mistake.  Ben is one angry black man.  

*jokes*

Didn't he attack his mother or something as a child? Thats the kind of darkness that can ruin a generation

well, there's only been 5,000 years of mankind, so i'm sure we can bounce back fairly quickly.  #Carsonlogic

make no mistake.  Ben is one angry black man.  

*jokes*

Ain't we all?

Rage redirected vs suppressed works.....at least so far  :angry:

as a aside I found out my wife is a Daryl junkie , told her one of the main ones died and she's all if it's Daryl I ain't watching anymore LOL

So what is the significance of Rick cutting his hand? Seemed pretty bad. He could get it infected and have to Herschel that bad boy

It's not like they have a reliable doctor in the community and he won't be back for awhile

Incapacitated long enough that Morgan starts to exert influence over the town (maggie grieving,no Glenn, Daryl ?)

Of course he has to escape the horde first.

WWCD?

What will Carol Do?  :ph34r:

Looks like next week is a Morgan flashback episode. Then in two weeks they'll probably go back to the Alexandria storyline... yikes.

I'm not sure I can wait that long to see what happens with Rick/Glenn lol.

But a 90 min. flashback episode of Morgan? He is drastically different from his state of mind when Rick, Carl and Michonne left him but I think three 5 min. flashbacks mixed into a regular episode could explain his change well enough. 

Incapacitated long enough that Morgan starts to exert influence over the town (maggie grieving,no Glenn, Daryl ?)

Of course he has to escape the horde first.

Didn't think about that. Could easily happen. Will give him

time to persuade those in Alexandria. This herd isn't going away anytime soon.

Even when he does get back, Rick is going to have to deal with the fallout from his impossibly stupid decision.

But a 90 min. flashback episode of Morgan? He is drastically different from his state of mind when Rick, Carl and Michonne left him but I think three 5 min. flashbacks mixed into a regular episode could explain his change well enough.

Yeah I really hope next week inside entirely devoted to Morgan. I could actually see a few brief flashbacks showing how he arrived at this mindset and how that is playing into his actions in Alexandria now following the attack

Archived