Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

But killed Pete for dat ass.

Lol Oh come on that guy was a dirt bag. I have no problem with Rick fighting women and child beaters in normal society or out of it. He didn't kill the guy under he killed an innocent because of his drunken aggressive rage

The fence building guy offered to plug it up, which really only meant sealing the top of a ramp. Rick shot that down and had him build a fence at the road intersection instead. Which they had time to complete before the truck collapsed.

It was a terrible plan for sure. Too much could go wrong but it's not the same as murdering a guy in cold blood so you can live

The fence building guy offered to plug it up, which really only meant sealing the top of a ramp. Rick shot that down and had him build a fence at the road intersection instead. Which they had time to complete before the truck collapsed.

I talked about that awhile back, seemed best to contain and kill them in the pit

hell a group of three and a rock launcher could take out thousands.....make it rain  :)

I'm sorely dissapointed in how little creativity they put into thinning the herd

Exactly. Daryl is a redneck delinquent, don't tell me he couldn't have made some type of explosive. I bet he was expelled at some point in school for doing exactly that.

Or find some razor wire and have one person on each side of the quarry holding one end of it and just walk down each side slicing heads off. Ok that wouldn't work.

Point is, there had to be better ways.

Plugging up the top wasn't going to work. The reason the truck fell was more and more walkers were going to the ramp and the weight of them was degrading the ramp. If they tried to build a wall up there the noise would bring the entire hoard that direction.

so degrade the ramp even more :) , plenty of ways to distract the herd if ya need to.

just admit the writers need the horde loose

add

make a whip wall and lead them off the edge....ya could hang Gabe in a cage jut out of reach over the edge as bait

https://qph.is.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-150ad829ccf0cdde933009940fbaf141?convert_to_webp=true

Notice trucks at ramp pulled in forward....not reversed in at a v like other end.

http://winteriscoming.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/the-walking-dead-season-6-walker-quarry.png

Truck on close edge has fallen.

There is no way to degrade the ramp with rocket launchers or some other thing that's not there, nor build a wall outside the trucks that won't draw more walkers up there and make the truck fall sooner.

that was rock launcher (catapult ect) to kill in the pit.....ya can make dandy ones with car coil springs :P

ya could easily make a partition wall on the front of several vehicles to roll into place, there was plenty of room after the trucks, even layers of them

angle them to feed them to the bait hanging over the cliff.

add

sometimes I think ya'll just don't wanna kill zombies

Guess im one of the few that wouldn't be all that upset if Glenn makes a great escape. would be one of the all time great swerves. The ridiculousness imo will only be determined by the manner in which he survives. And yes, even though I think he's dead meat, there are several ways in which he could make it out, that wouldnt be anymore ridiculous than any other near misses in the show

I'll be pissed if he does.  Not just because it would be incredibly ridiculous, but also because it means the show was intentionally effing with our emotions just for the fun of it.  This wasn't just a close call/cliffhanger.  There was no ambiguity in the way it was presented.  This was a very clear and direct depiction of Glenn getting eaten, onscreen.    

Personally I think all of this is not the internet "knowing" anything, but just projecting ridiculous scenarios to try to save a beloved character.  Focusing on the approximate spatial relation of the torso, rather than, say, the agony on his face, is wishful thinking.

2) There is no justifiable way that Glenn can be alive. None. If he somehow makes it out, they should just find some way to kill off the walkers entirely and just make the show about humans surviving because the Walkers will be pointless.

It's already bad enough that they only way they can kill people in this show is just to inexplicably sneak up behind them and bite them in the arm or neck. If Glenn can survive that fall into a sense crowd of 70+ walkers on his back with no defense while they are eating somebody on top of him and still live, the show will have completely killed the shark, setup a ramp and skateboard jumped over the dead shark's body repeatedly.

Amen.

The Five Stages of Grief: 

Glenn can’t die! (Denial)
How could they kill off Glenn? Damn writers! (Anger)
Maybe he crawled under the dumpster. (Bargaining)
I can’t watch this show anymore. (Depression)
Poor Maggie. (Acceptance)

So...did they both run out of bullets before climbing on the dumpster? I know Glenn did because he pulls out a knife. Not sure if Nicholas did too.

Was it all a hullicnation?

This is the only possible way I might accept Glenn not being dead but even that is extremely cheap and imo a poor thing for the writers to do.

You can hear the click of Nicholas's gun when Glenn pulls out his knife.

However, I read that Nicotero explained that there was an extra scene where Glenn tells Nicholas to keep an eye on his ammo and they show that Nicholas keeps an extra one to the side.. something like that.

So...did they both run out of bullets before climbing on the dumpster?

Was it all a hullicnation?

This is the only possible way I might accept Glenn not being dead but even that is extremely cheap and imo a poor thing for the writers to do.

Well it could be all a hullicnation. A few times during the episode we see Nicholas zoning in and out.

Maybe he is hallucinating that Glenn is even there with him. When he says "Thank you" its like Glenn isn't even with him.

So maybe Nicholas is the only one on the dumpster and he "takes Glenn" with him to his death because Glenn was the one that kept him alive.

In the beginning of the episode we see Nicholas zone out running in the woods and then we hear Glenn say, "Nicholas" like it's in his head and keeps him motivated to run.I know I'm looking to much into it all...but it all doesn't seem real. Like Glenn isn't with them at that time.

It seems like it would be really clunky writing to waste 30 minutes of air time on the hallucination of a relatively minor character only to come back and show everyone that Glenn really is alive.  It serves basically no storyline purpose.

I don't think any TV writers wants to be saddled with the stigma of creating the next "who shot JR?"

On the Talking Dead, Katelyn Nacon (Enid) said that fans will be "pleasantly surprised" the next time they see her.  Perhaps this means she ends up saving Glenn?

.....( back to my chalk board and more mathematical formulas for Glenn's survival..)nerd-emoticon-white-background-38348373.

I hope they move the show back to and urban environment. It's more fun to have zombies roaming the streets and survivors scrambling up stairwells while locked doors strain and threaten to spill out their dead. They've been in the wilderness too long.

The wilderness of Alexandria :)

Archived