Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

What about the theory it was a Nicholas hallucination?

Yeah could be....especially because he is zoning in and out the whole episode. 

How about this theory. 

The dumpster is covering a manhole. Glenn escapes via manhole into the bowels of the sewer system. 

How about this theory.

The dumpster is covering a manhole. Glenn escapes via manhole into the bowels of the sewer system.

Thus introducing us to the freaky underworld of sewer zombies and zombie rats.

How about this theory.

How about this theory:

Jumbo's been conspicuous by his absence on this matter. Maybe this be where them time travelling witches get dropped in.

Sign me up for witches, miss me with that time traveling stuff though. That just makes every story line confusing. We also need a different kind of zombie, one that's faster but looks just like the others. Next level zombie.

Zombiefied dogs, cats and other animals.

How about a flesh eating 10 point buck?

Zombiefied dogs, cats and other animals.

How about a flesh eating 10 point buck?

Wouldn't work, the walkers are slow on this show.  Imagine how ridiculous undead small animals would look slowly stumbling about, even if they would be more dangerous.  Imagine trying to avoid getting bit by undead small animals in the dark.  Squirrels would end Rick's rampage. 

Undead hipsters...

Picture like a sea of MoCo's, dirty flannels and rotted skinny jeans.

Bout to devour you like an organic veggie burger

I see zombies on the regular wearing Landon School uniforms and driving mommy and daddy's Range Rover through Bethesda.

I read an article that said Glenn would be the only major character to die without a witness. Not sure what to make of that.

Just to be clear, I'm not on the Glenn must be alive bandwagon even though he was my favorite character. I guess I have to turn to Abe now. Cudlitz is such a beast.

I get the significance of thi s episode. Morgan is still not all the way back, and feels the burden of homeboys death, in geting him killed.

Thats why he bolts Alexandria so fast, seeing all the death, and not being able to save everyone.

At some point he has to meet both worlds halfway, or he will die this season

Archived