Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

I do find it humorous that they've made Alexandria look like a quiet little pocket of homes tucked in the woods away from all the hustle and bustle of DC.   

I think Alexandria is just the name of the community and not the actual city. They've shown 2 signs on the road the last couple of episodes about Alexandria having affordable homes or something to that extent. Almost like a sign for a neighborhood or something.

I think Alexandria is just the name of the community and not the actual city. They've shown 2 signs on the road the last couple of episodes about Alexandria having affordable homes or something to that extent. Almost like a sign for a neighborhood or something.

I aint buyin it. They show that shot of 3d downtown DC like they're right outside the border in Season 5, and all of a sudden they are in the Deliverance boonies

Glenn is...not dead, yet, I don't think. I think they find him alive, but scratched or bitten and have their chance at a proper goodbye before he goes....

my heart isn't prepared for that.  things got a little dusty on Sunday, I'm not ready for him to die once more.  :(

Guess im one of the few that wouldn't be all that upset if Glenn makes a great escape. would be one of the all time great swerves. The ridiculousness imo will only be determined by the manner in which he survives. And yes, even though I think he's dead meat, there are several ways in which he could make it out, that wouldnt be anymore ridiculous than any other near misses in the show

This link has some spoilery type stuff in it.  I wish I hadn't read it. 

That is just terrible. Damn you Hognose!!!! 

He is not the leader, the lady is....who thinks they are a necessary evil for the good of Alexandria.

and she is right judging from how the Wolves worked and the incompetence with walkers

add

of course she might start echoing Hershel's ...you people are a plague line

:lol:

Rick is leading them. Just doesn't have the title on it. If he decided to take the title, what would she do? 

Its like they didn't even try. They couldv'e easily filmed in Macon or somewhere to lessen the ridiculousness

Yeah they could have easily moved the filming away from Senoia, Georgia to a more urban area like the Northern Atlanta suburbs.

Now there are many fans out there that may think Alexandria, VA is surrounded by Georgia pines. Lol

Guess im one of the few that wouldn't be all that upset if Glenn makes a great escape. would be one of the all time great swerves. The ridiculousness imo will only be determined by the manner in which he survives. And yes, even though I think he's dead meat, there are several ways in which he could make it out, that wouldnt be anymore ridiculous than any other near misses in the show

I'm with you.

I don't care if Enid flies in with a jet pack and pulls him out. I just want him to live, damn it haha

1) Rick isn't on Shane's level. Shane lost all humanity without any real circumstances that necessitated that loss. He was crazy and only cared for himself. Rick still has his humanity and compassion for others he has just become jaded due to so many horrible encounters with other humans, he is colder and less trusting. But Rick is a leader. Shane was a survivor. I can't see Rick shooting someone so that he could escape

2) There is no justifiable way that Glenn can be alive. None. If he somehow makes it out, they should just find some way to kill off the walkers entirely and just make the show about humans surviving because the Walkers will be pointless.

It's already bad enough that they only way they can kill people in this show is just to inexplicably sneak up behind them and bite them in the arm or neck. If Glenn can survive that fall into a sense crowd of 70+ walkers on his back with no defense while they are eating somebody on top of him and still live, the show will have completely killed the shark, setup a ramp and skateboard jumped over the dead shark's body repeatedly.

3) You guys are making too big a deal out of Alexandria. I just assume it's somewhere up there but could be Alexandria, Arlington, Fairfax etc. plenty of wooded areas through there for a new community to be named "Alexandria" and still be that close to DC. Hell there is a pretty huge rock quarry on the side of 29 heading into that area already and they drove a good ways out to bury the bodies before they stumbled up on the quarry.

The show has succeeded I jading the viewers, we think nothing of the consequences of Ricks plan to unleash a horde. The show has shown us what a horde can do and yet releasing one simply to err on the side of caution is simply seen as a sensible.

Make no mistake about it, Rick unleashed a wave of death that will ravage the land scape because he was uncomfortable with it maybe one day becoming a problem. Shane killed one guy to survive, Rick unleashed a teeth gnashing rotting tsunami.

1) Rick isn't on Shane's level. Shane lost all humanity without any real circumstances that necessitated that loss. He was crazy and only cared for himself. Rick still has his humanity and compassion for others he has just become jaded due to so many horrible encounters with other humans, he is colder and less trusting. But Rick is a leader. Shane was a survivor. I can't see Rick shooting someone so that he could escape

But killed Pete for dat ass.

weren't they already released by the rig sliding off the edge?

It would have been better to contain them there imo, but ....

This. The only reason Rick released them was the far side road was crumbling. They had to speed up the plan because one of the trucks fell.

This. The only reason Rick released them was the far side road was crumbling. They had to speed up the plan because one of the trucks fell.

The fence building guy offered to plug it up, which really only meant sealing the top of a ramp. Rick shot that down and had him build a fence at the road intersection instead. Which they had time to complete before the truck collapsed.

Archived