Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

Diana looks like a corpse. Geez.

Yeah she is rough. Are we sure she isn't an undercover walker?

I don't think anyones u.dergone quite the change as Carl. They almost need to do a Walt from LOST and completely write him out of the show. Kid looked like he was 5 years old in Season 1

Yeah he has aged 5-15 on this show while everybody has gone through maybe 2-3 years it feels like.

I guess it's not really a problem since his only comparison would be Judith and they want her to stay small and irrelevant until they figure out what to do with her. He was such a little **** back in season 1 though

Yeah nothing will come from Glenn until the midseason finale.

Though I did half expect to see a flare shot into the distance at night right as this episode ended. This was definitely the weakest of the season so far.

Also, I feel a bit cheated that Rick in the RV wasnt resolved and just skipped straight ahead to running into town.

So what is the significance of the blood on the walls? Is it to show the wall structurally weakening?

You malcontents need to learn to appreciate the little things. The sewer zombies were some of the best we've seen. The way her hand went through it when she tried to push it away. Wonderfully disgusting.

Yeah, be grateful for the crumbs ya savages.

at least give us some sex.

Yeah nothing will come from Glenn until the midseason finale.

Though I did half expect to see a flare shot into the distance at night right as this episode ended. This was definitely the weakest of the season so far.

Also, I feel a bit cheated that Rick in the RV wasnt resolved and just skipped straight ahead to running into town.

So what is the significance of the blood on the walls? Is it to show the wall structurally weakening?

I thought there was a ladder there leading to where Deanna's was supposed to be on watch. It would not shock me if she has killed him.

She wants to survive and she knows her son is a screw up that will keep stealing and getting drunk.

I thought the blood on the wall was evidence that the horde is pushing up against the wall. A pressure build up. The ones in the front are getting smashed against the wall and some of the juices are filtering through.

Well I guess I shouldn't mention how those sissies Carl and Ron were fighting like two girls in middle school. I thought Carl was going to deck him, then mid-swing he turns it into this pansy push.

Looked like two toddlers warring over who gets the blue crayon.

Aside from Maggie being pregnant and Rick getting a 2nd revolver, no

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

B team episode. Besides for the Maggie stuff, rest of the episode was all about characters I don't care about at all.

I don't give a **** about the unattractive nurses anxiety or that dumb cookie obsessed kid.

Nobody cared about Maggie either until they spent time on her character and developed her, as they are doing with the new members

Archived