Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

I think this episode was necessary, especially considering that last scene where it's revealed Morgan is trying to rehabilitate one of the Wolves. Which, of course, is going to end badly. Either the Wolf is going to escape and kill more Alexandrians while revealing he was held captive by Morgan, or someone in the community will find him. 

So with that a part of the story arc, this episode was needed to explain why Morgan had made a complete 180 in his behavior and actions. Without it, the chief complaint of this season would be the inexplicable actions of a fan favorite the audience was begging to see return. 

I think this episode was necessary, especially considering that last scene where it's revealed Morgan is trying to rehabilitate one of the Wolves. Which, of course, is going to end badly. Either the Wolf is going to escape and kill more Alexandrians while revealing he was held captive by Morgan, or someone in the community will find him.

So with that a part of the story arc, this episode was needed to explain why Morgan had made a complete 180 in his behavior and actions. Without it, the chief complaint of this season would be the inexplicable actions of a fan favorite the audience was begging to see return.

Exactly. This episode needed to happen. And it was a damn good one

One question I do have is why Morgan abandoned his death trap street for traveling through the woods with no shelter. I assume it was because he finally ran out of food, and no more people were coming by to restock his reserves.

It looked like he set it on fire in a crazy rage when he was screaming at the beginning of the episode

Exactly. This episode needed to happen. And it was a damn good one

Thought it was beautiful. I love these change of pace episodes in between the action. Similar to the lead up to Terminus and the character development that happens individually there.

I do get that it's frustrating to do it right after the Glenn episode but it just builds the drama for another week at least since it appeared Maggie was heading out to look for him possibly

Oh ok, I missed that part. I'm at work and didn't start the stream from AMC's website until I saw Morgan going through the woods with a helmet on.

It started with the words "Now" and Morgan in front of the camera in Alexandria. It doesn't show who he is speaking to but if you remember the last season finale it's obvious from the dialogue it's the long haired wolf that walks up on him at the campsite. he says "you told me you liked talking. I remember that. Little chats with a stranger by the fire and you said it was like the movies. And you said that you want everything that I have, every last bit. Well here it is...every last bit" cuts to "THEN" and Morgan in his apartment safe house place muttering "all clear" and other crazy ramblings like "we weren't supposed to be there." He knocks a lantern over in his ramblings and the place sets fire with him still screaming. Cut to credits/intro and then when it comes back is where you picked it up.

I've got my fingers crossed that Morgan leaves that dude down there to starve to death, but we all know that won't happen.  Morgan is too soft to kill him, and he'll probably end up breaking out and killing more townfolk.  :(  

Jumbo should have told us before he jumped into his tv and saved Morgan.

That episode was great. Reminded me a little of World War Z (the book, not the awful movie that has absolutely nothing to do with the book)

Good call on the comparison and the movie being such a disappointment.

Man if Rick finds that dude locked up in Morgans old room....Morgan gonna have some explaining to do...think Morgan might be underestimating the consequences of what he's doing right now.

Dont think Rick is gonna let this one slide if he finds out. 

agreed.  Morgan is a cool dude, and that's Rick's man, but things could go south fast if anybody finds out.  

Listening to that wolf chump talk at the end about how he'd kill everybody, i just wanted to take my thumbs and push his eyeballs all the way in until I felt them squish.

I've got my fingers crossed that Morgan leaves that dude down there to starve to death, but we all know that won't happen. Morgan is too soft to kill him, and he'll probably end up breaking out and killing more townfolk. :(

He's going to break out. Glenn somehow survives and stumbles back into town as that Wolf is escaping. Glenn dies because Morgan let the Wolf live. Rick kills the Wolf and then Morgan kills Rick.

The Walking Departed.

He's going to break out. Glenn somehow survives and stumbles back into town as that Wolf is escaping. Glenn dies because Morgan let the Wolf live. Rick kills the Wolf and then Morgan kills Rick.

The Walking Departed.

I'm not mentally prepared for that. Goodness.

Archived