Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

Honestly if he somehow sneaks his way out of this one i would be more upset than I am over the fact he's dead.

They walked right up to the line last year in the finale when he has been shot, beaten up, was unarmed on his back on the ground and had 3-4 walkers falling down on top of him then somehow escaped.

If he survives this, the guy should just go ahead and take out the herd himself because he's Superman

It does seem like they are leaving it open like they have more information.

Still there isn't any reason he should be alive

Honestly if he somehow sneaks his way out of this one i would be more upset than I am over the fact he's dead.

They walked right up to the line last year in the finale when he has been shot, beaten up, was unarmed on his back on the ground and had 3-4 walkers falling down on top of him then somehow escaped.

If he survives this, the guy should just go ahead and take out the herd himself because he's Superman

It does seem like they are leaving it open like they have more information.

Still there isn't any reason he should be alive

Yeah that's my feeling on it too.

Part of me wonders if they left it ambiguous so they could gauge the fan reaction before they completely resolve the story. I don't really believe that's the way the writers would operate though.

I've always wondered why they haven't covered themselves in blood at other points. It was really effective season 1 until the rain washed it off but they've had tons of other opportunities to utilize that strategy.

Can't see it happening for Glenn though. Even if they are eating Nicholas on top of him, one would accidentally bite him or he wouldn't be able to move around to smear blood on himself.

It creates far more problems for the legitimacy of the show as well as the threat of the walkers if Glenn can survive this

Archived