Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

I don't think the A has any real significance lol.

Sam had an A on his hand during the episode (you can see it when Carol gives him the "your father hit you..." speech). I'm pretty sure he has a stamp with an A on it. Another poster was right, Jessie used it to stamp an A on Ricks hand last season.

My thought was that when Carol looked over and saw the A on the side of the house, she was reminded of Terminus and what she was forced to do in that situation and it all hit her in that moment.

my favorite moment of the night:  preacher punk and Morgan had your boy tied up, like they were gonna question him.  Carol walks up and shoots him in the head.  #thuglife

BTW, did anybody catch what the Wolves leader said at the end!?  Morgan told them they'll die if they keep choosing to live like that, killing people.  Dude said "we didn't choose."  

And Morgan's tender ass let them go, so they can run back to base and report to the rest of the pack.   :rolleyes:

Is Tara pregnant in real life or during filming? She's put on some weight.

I noticed that too, and it made me sad :(

She's nearing porker status

Not even a pointy stick.

Im just hoping one of these episodes that he whacks someone and that stupid thing snaps like a cheap toy from the thrift store, so Rick can hand that man a hatchet or something....

my favorite moment of the night: preacher punk and Morgan had your boy tied up, like they were gonna question him. Carol walks up and shoots him in the head. #thuglife

BTW, did anybody catch what the Wolves leader said at the end!? Morgan told them they'll die if they keep choosing to live like that, killing people. Dude said "we didn't choose."

And Morgan's tender ass let them go, so they can run back to base and report to the rest of the pack. :rolleyes:

We were discussing what he said earlier in the thread. Think it goes back to thinking the world going to hell made them this way. They have a bit of the TDK Joker in them thinking that this the only acceptable way to live now, and that a normal functioning society no longer exists or is for the weak

Man, I HOPE the writers don't turn Morgan into a CareBear. We've already seen the story of "potential badass turns into a softy - and gets killed" with Tyrese. Would be lame if they do the same thing again.

A Rick/Morgan confrontation is coming.

It's going to be the curveball that nobody expects. All this Morgan buildup the past couple seasons and he is going to end up at odds with Rick over the way the Wolves situation eventually ends.

Could see them becoming bitter rivals which will make a pretty compelling story with their history

Either that confrontation or I could see a split.

Morgan leaves and eventually Rick comes to his aid with the Grimes brand of justice, cementing that philosophy on Morgan. I'm not sure how much human interaction Morgan has had but he seems extremely naive. Had he gone through everything Rick has, he wouldn't have the same ideology he has now.

Morgan needs to be baptized in this new world and the Wolves are going to do be the ones to do it.

Wow, lots of Morgan hate. The dude took on 5 Wolves by himself...with a stick. Just because he's not a kill-em-all mode doesn't mean his value is diminished. I was actually pissed when Carol shot the guy that Morgan had tied up. Did anyone else catch that he was starting to mention something about the town not being safe because of, what I assume, was that huge zombie pit? They needed to keep someone alive to interrogate.

Also, that A is the symbol for anarchy.

Wow, lots of Morgan hate. The dude took on 5 Wolves by himself...with a stick. Just because he's not a kill-em-all mode doesn't mean his value is diminished. I was actually pissed when Carol shot the guy that Morgan had tied up. Did anyone else catch that he was starting to mention something about the town not being safe because of, what I assume, was that huge zombie pit? They needed to keep someone alive to interrogate.

Also, that A is the symbol for anarchy.

He let five of them go, told them about the guns, etc.  Stupid.  By not taking them out, he has endangered the group and given the enemies (other wolves) valuable intel on how prepared they are.  

We all know/assume that that first wave of attack was just the beginning.  Those were sacrificial lambs.  Kill them all.

in1adfK.gif

ITS ALL YOUR FAULT MORGAN

It's also the gay dude's fault too. That satchel he picked up was his, and they knew a lot about how to attack the place based off his pictures.

I think a lot of us fingered Enid as the spy last season as soon as she appeared.

The girl isn't giving them info. I don't think she is involved at all. She's just a few weeks removed from seeing her parents eaten alive and is having some issues

No, she all but admitted it but Carl was so lovestruck and not listening at all. Before he cuts her off when they're sitting on the floor, she said the place is too big to defend and that is why WE attacked.

I think a lot of us fingered Enid as the spy last season as soon as she appeared.

No, she all but admitted it but Carl was so lovestruck and not listening at all. Before he cuts her off when they're sitting on the floor, she said the place is too big to defend and that is why WE attacked.

You're going to have to provide subtitles or a script befor you go making accusations like that lol.

Were that the case, there would be a lot more discussion about that and this is the first I've seen it. They had the girl on Talking Dead and that huge of a plot line wasn't even brought up

It's also the gay dude's fault too. That satchel he picked up was his, and they knew a lot about how to attack the place based off his pictures.

I heard it too, thats what lead me to think she was a mole. That, and all the "JSS" stuff, like she was leaving behind breadcrumbs. Then when she's next to Carl she's like this place is too big, etc, "Thats hiw we knew to att-" then he cuts her off.

But the whole "Just survive somehow" thing makes her less of a suspect

He let five of them go, told them about the guns, etc.  Stupid.  By not taking them out, he has endangered the group and given the enemies (other wolves) valuable intel on how prepared they are.  

We all know/assume that that first wave of attack was just the beginning.  Those were sacrificial lambs.  Kill them all.

yep.  As much as I love Morgan, he really dropped the ball by letting them go.  Forget the fact that these people just killed 15-20 of your townsfolk and would cut your head off if given the opportunity, and the fact that you have this unrealistic moral compass in a ZA world.....but letting them go just means the rest of the wolves now have intel on Alexandria and can plan a better attack next time.

What bothers me most is that, Morgan, like Rick's entire group, has lived "out there," beyond the walls.  Morgan is an certified gangsta, he knows what life is like out there among the walkers, killers, and cannibals.  So why the Mother Teresa approach with people who were trying to kill you 10 seconds ago?! 

To be a fan favorite, he's been pretty disappointing 

You're going to have to provide subtitles or a script befor you go making accusations like that lol.

Were that the case, there would be a lot more discussion about that and this is the first I've seen it. They had the girl on Talking Dead and that huge of a plot line wasn't even brought up

Heard her saw it also. Seemed extremely odd to me.

Archived