Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

I've always wondered why they haven't covered themselves in blood at other points. It was really effective season 1 until the rain washed it off but they've had tons of other opportunities to utilize that strategy.

Can't see it happening for Glenn though. Even if they are eating Nicholas on top of him, one would accidentally bite him or he wouldn't be able to move around to smear blood on himself.

It creates far more problems for the legitimacy of the show as well as the threat of the walkers if Glenn can survive this

Numerous different ways they could have played it  such as securing the wounded somewhere(to retrieve later) then a distraction or the blood thang.

Even trapped in the alley Glen could light up the mattress and junk for a diversion ....instead he pulls a gun then knife?....that ain't Glenn.

Numerous different ways they could have played it such as securing the wounded somewhere(to retrieve later) then a distraction or the blood thang.

Even trapped in the alley Glen could light up the mattress and junk for a diversion ....instead he pulls a gun then knife?....that ain't Glenn.

Yeah the episode was full of bad decisions and of course a huge chunk of the Eason is being devoted to the fallout from Rick's horrible decision dealing with the herd.

A couple things, one, at least we know there won't be any repercussions from Morgan's decision to let those Wolves leave. Well, not yet anyway, they did shoot the RV dash up and no it won't start.

Two, this is just more ammo for Morgan in his confrontation with Rick.

Almost felt like they (writers) did it on purpose. Murphys Law was in full effect tonight. Ran into dead ends multiple times, RV wouldn't start, feed store was already burnt down, horn drew the herd towards alexandria

Well he said some version of Glenn or parts of Glenn would be seen.  It wouldn't surprise me if they find Herschel's watch and such.  They made a point of Glenn taking those things out of his pocket.

Even considering the walker blood deal, if he has Nicholas's blood on him, wouldn't that just make the walkers want to eat him?

There is no way Glenn is alive. It would be too ridiculous.

Glenn shoots flare gun and then rolls under dumpster?  ;)

Btw, in the scene  with Glenn the intestines are near his chest..that seems odd, wrong location. I think Nicholas is laying across him. 

tumblr_inline_nwt3qmfxuN1rns73r_400.png

Nicholas zoning in and out the whole episode may mean something.....etc.  

Just read this article...good stuff. 

DELETED.......

Near the very end of last nights episode, he turns afound, and is shown leading the herd again with them when the credits roll

Yeah, don't know if he just didn't see Rick where expected or he felt the call to be a good soldier and follow orders.

My man Rick picked up the chopper, racked that mother ****er, and sawed them bammas in half.  My god, what a ****ing warrior.  I wonder how many human lives Rick has taken now...

BTW, were those 5 people Rick killed "wolves?"  or just random people?

And I was cracking up when dreadlock dude was trying to step to Michonne.

yeah, she shut 'em down every time he tried to come at her LOL

he's a cool enough dude, though.  i hope he survives for a while lol.  Those Alexandria folks have had a rough couple weeks.

My man Rick picked up the chopper, racked that mother ****er, and sawed them bammas in half. My god, what a ****ing warrior. I wonder how many human lives Rick has taken now...

BTW, were those 5 people Rick killed "wolves?" or just random people?

They were the 5 wolves Morgan let leave last week. The blond guy (one of the two that Morgan fought in last year's finale) grabbed the gun before he left and then he is the first one to pop in the RV firing shots at Rick.

He had to clean up Morgan's loose ends

Yeah, don't know if he just didn't see Rick where expected or he felt the call to be a good soldier and follow orders.

That made me mad. Daryl hasn't done anything in a while except look angry while riding around on his motorcycle and slurp spaghetti like a heathen.

He hears gunshots from Rick's walkie talkie and then nothing but silence and he just bails and goes back to the car.

next week looks like a Morgan backstory episode. I Morgan is gonna go soft in the ZA, i don't give a **** about his story. **** 'em.

I don't think so. Looked like he was cleaning up the Alexandria mess. It's 90 minutes so they are going to have to address the fallout from this week somewhere

duh, thanks for that, Momma.  **** those dudes.

I'm buying on what you guys predicted a few weeks ago.  Morgan is a chump, and he and Rick are gonna "have words" sometime soon about killing people.  Maybe they'll leave us hanging at the mid-season finale with Rick and Morgan about to go at it. 

Glenn shoots flare gun and then rolls under dumpster? ;)

Btw, in the scene with Glenn the intestines are near his chest..that seems odd, wrong location. I think Nicholas is laying across him.

Nicholas zoning in and out the whole episode may mean something.....etc.

Just read this article...good stuff.

The intestine location did seem odd to me as well. But he is rolling his head back screaming in pain and it's his grey shirt that you can see being ripped into.

I still think he's gone. They even went slow-mo and killed the sound for that moment.

He just can't come back now

Let's say it is Nicholas being ripped apart and not Glenn, that is Nicholas laying across his torso, those walkers wouldn't leave Glenn's legs alone. I didn't want Glenn to die, although I originally suspected he may at the end of last season, but I much rather he be dead than he escape death in a cheap way. 

Archived