Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Walking Dead Season 7 --Discuss material from the Walking Dead and Talking Dead TV shows ONLY.

steveo21

i give it two episodes, and the "i don't wanna hear it" crowd will be ALL IN B);)

Just being a debbie downer :)

I don't like the fact that they are doing another Walking Dead show while the other one is still going strong, murdering the ratings charts. Just seems overwhelmingly greedy.

Maybe in 4-5 years they do a spinoff show (likely TWD is done by then), but not now. They're oversaturating the market.

And I just don't see whats going to be special about this show. The reason I love TWD is because its NOTHING like your standard zombie outbreak film/show. Because they all follow a similar pattern. Mass scale devastation, focus on cure, etc. TWD is very intimate, very localised.

Just not feeling it.

I don't mind Fear of the Walking Dead exposing how it happened. I don't ever expect the main show to be able to do anything about it anyway. If they were ever going to show a way to save the world in the main show, being in the DMV would be the perfect opportunity for Rick and crew to go into downtown DC and find out what happened. They haven't even suggested it, so I don't think it'll ever happen. 

• 1 month later...

So I'm a latecomer to this party. My wife's been watching since episode one but for some reason I never allowed myself to get involved in it. But I had a rough idea of what was going on, simply from being in the room while she was watching. Then towards the end of last season, I decided "to hell with it, I should've been watching all along" and have spent the intervening months catching up. Haven't watched all of series 5 yet, but have a good enough knowledge of how Terminus went down, what was going on at the hospital and how they miraculously made in all the way to Alexandria unscathed. Oh, and of course I know that trouble is on it's way, big time.

Seems the show has been pretty good to the mainstay characters for too long. With the introduction of the Alexandria group and the potential for new favourites (as well as obvious easy sacrificial red shirts) I have this uneasy feeling there's going to be heartbreak on the way and early on, too.

The Atlanta 5 will continue. Rick, Carl, Carol, Daryl and Glenn. I feel like everybody else is expendable. They probably won't screw with Michonne either.

They have lost a ton of good characters and long appearing throughout.

You should go back and watch season 5 this weekend. It's really good especially the last 2 episodes imo

They've killed off a lot of people. I think they are very cautious these days of who they chose for natural selection

I think Gabriel is next. Black dude quota, plus he really doesn't bring much to the show. Eugene, maybe, seeing as he does nothing but watch Rosita get screwed.

I thought Glenn was gonna die each of the last 2 seasons. Now he's pretty much second in command and untouchable. Rick- untouchable. Dary- untouchable. Carol - untouchable.

I could see a scenario in which the Wolves capture Rosita and torture her to death, maybe.

Archived