Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

September 11th Terrorist Attacks - Official Story Poll

footballhenry

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

107.jpg

A true measure of wisdom is to be able to hold a thought in one's mind without necessarily accepting it. This is true for not just any conspiracy theories or facts one discovers but also official stories told my governments or corporations. At first I was going to post some new information dealing with alleged former CIA officials speaking out about what happened before and after 9/11 but I've decided not to because ultimately I've seen these threads take on the too degenerate arguments of 'either your a patriotic american who believes the govt or your a traitor'. I really don't think that type of discussion is valuable and were each adults and should do our own research accordingly.

That said, I do encourage people to investigate the claims of the official story more, take in all accounts whether you speaking about the physics of how it happened or the eye witness testimonies or government inside operatives testifying. Look at both the official and non-official story and hopefully reason will prevail in shining light on this most horrendous crime.

All of that said, the poll as you can see is simple, ten years later, do you believe the official story or think that we were lied to. My hope is that we as a people become more intelligent in being vigilant and not believing everything the television and government tells us like children. God Bless.

I said mostly true, simply because the fog of war prevents us from knowing everything.

However, I do think some people take the fact that 'we don't know everything' and extrapolate that out to mean 'everything we saw and heard was a lie', and I think that's downright silly.

I voted completly true but by that - I mean completly true to the best of their knowladge. I don't think anyone is lieing.....I think the basic story is correct, and while some details might be incorrect or left out, it is overall true.

I voted mostly true. It's been years since I've read into any of the CTs out there, but I remember a few little questions that made me slightly sketpical that haven't been answered, but then again, since when does any government disclose all info to it's citizenry?

I've never been one to trust politicians, but the idea of an inside job has too many holes to hold true.

Since this is in no way going to end well. I'll just say a couple things then quickly leave.

By "offical story" to people mean the 9/11 Commission Report? I'm assuming so. And since most of those anti official story videos and sentiment came out before the report was finished it's obvious they arlready made up their mind before hearing both sides of the story. They have no interest in investigating the truth, only finding evidence that supports their preconceived notions.

Since actual evidence shows that hijackers hijacked planes and flew them into buildings, I'll stick with that.

*sees the dark clouds looming in the horizon and heads for cover*

Next time you recycle this ****, please include an option on the poll:

"The poll creator is retarded".

Your post completely miss characterizes the rational view of people who understand what happened on 9/11. You are too profoundly stupid to understand reality, when time and time again people have patiently explained and debunked everyone of your stupid thoughts.

This poll should be public. I'd not be shocked if the complete lie option won.

Close thread and make a new poll where votes are public so that many members can be braided on their cognition.

Mostly true is my vote.

I say mostly only because we don't really know what happened on flight 93. Sure, we fill in the story with thoughts of citizens being heros, but we don't know that the plane crashed because the citizens decided that they weren't going to let it hit the capital/white house.

This poll should be public. I'd not be shocked if the complete lie option won.

It won't win and I suspect there will be some who chose "complete lie" just for the reaction. But there are at least 4 or 5 wingnuts on this board who will be tempted to take this thread as an opening to start arguing their insane theories based on their 5th grade knowledge of science and long hours "researching" the topic on YouTube.

Ya know. Ya take a pile of bull**** and you put in it a box. Wrap that box up in all kinds of nice wrapping paper and put a bow on it. In the end,all you still have is a box of bull****. Now I just have to figure out what other previous thread to merge this box of bs in to.

I voted completly true but by that - I mean completly true to the best of their knowladge. I don't think anyone is lieing.....I think the basic story is correct, and while some details might be incorrect or left out, it is overall true.

This.

I don't think we know the complete story and never will.

What we saw with our eyes happened but what really lead up to that day and the all people really involved, hasn't been revealed.

I think AL Queda were just the hired guns. To think that some foreign government or govt. entity didn't provide assistance is naive.

Because it's much more likely that people snuck inside the twin towers, drilled into the structure, planted substances in enough places to make it collapse. But because they thought it would look better, they stole some planes, (painted them to look like planes that had been hijacked earlier that day but then taken to a hidden place where everyone was killed) and crashed them into the building so the actual explosions hidden in the buildings would have an explanation.

Archived