• Under 40 - Sofia Vergera
    • Under 40 - Jeisa Chiminazzo
    • Over 40 - Catherine Zeta-Jones
    • Over 40 - Naomi Watts
    • Olympic - Romy Tarangul
    • Olympic - Alona Bondarenko
    • Reality Star - Katherine McPhee
    • Reality Star - Mallory Snyder

Brown's a defensive coach. There's nothing wrong with another coach drawing up an offensive play.

I think there's a lot wrong when the head coach isn't even trying to be near the assistant while he draws a crucial play. If I remember right, this was in a playoff game as well.

The Lakers fanbase has to be one of the most spoiled in all of sports. You got a whole generation of fans who missed the mid-90's rebuild and have known nothing but title contention. And I don't see a Shaq and a quick rebuild on the horizon. It'll be interesting to watch.

That mid-90s post-Showtime rebuild you seen Randy Pfund as the head coach, then Magic coach for like 10-15 games after they fired Pfund and the Lakers missing the playoffs. Then you seen Del Harris coach after that Magic debacle. They have 91 million they are spending right now, and majority of the players are signed through 2012-13. But one thing Brown will do that Phil didn't was play the younger players.

---------- Post added May-25th-2011 at 05:06 PM ----------

I think there's a lot wrong when the head coach isn't even trying to be near the assistant while he draws a crucial play. If I remember right, this was in a playoff game as well.

Eastern Conference Finals is where it happened.

So what's the better play for tonight, giving the 6.5 and taking Dallas OR betting the over (presently 198.5) ? Any thoughts? I could see this game getting out of hand as OKC decides to fold its tent and go home. The over play seems like it might be more solid.

Dwight's coming to DC.

That's comical.

I don't see why the Lakers have to "collapse." They have big contracts, but they have big contracts on players people want. If they dangled anybody out of the Odom/Gasol/Bynum group, they would get a ton of great offers (though I don't see them letting go of Gasol).

If they clear space and get Howard in a year...good gravy. Howard/Gasol/Old Kobe would be a pretty formidable team.

And watch. There will be some kind of Allen Houston provision in the next CBA and they will be able to just take Artest off the books.

I hate the Lakers.

:ols: puff, puff, pass

Oh non-Wizards fans, you're so cute. Living in the past, knowing nothing about the current structure and state of the franchise. We already got top prospects no showing interviews with other teams because they want to play here. People are always going to want to play with the best PG in the world. They're always going to want to play for a beloved owner who's dedicated to winning. And playing in the nation's capital in front of the president, with arguably the most educated and well-off populace in the country is just the cherry on the top.

Let me assure you though, when your Lakers or Celtics are mired in mediocrity, when the Wiz are perennial contenders and when you realize you sold out your hometown and feel immense guilt about being a bandwagon fan, we'll welcome you back with open arms. Just don't sit next to me.

Now tell me how old you are and why it will never happen.

Oh non-Wizards fans, you're so cute. Living in the past, knowing nothing about the current structure and state of the franchise. We already got top prospects no showing interviews with other teams because they want to play here. People are always going to want to play with the best PG in the world. They're always going to want to play for a beloved owner who's dedicated to winning. And playing in the nation's capital in front of the president, with arguably the most educated and well-off populace in the country is just the cherry on the top.

So much fail, so little time.

Best point guard in the world, huh?

Again, puff puff pass. :ols:

Let me assure you though, when your Lakers or Celtics are mired in mediocrity, when the Wiz are perennial contenders and when you realize you sold out your hometown and feel immense guilt about being a bandwagon fan, we'll welcome you back with open arms. Just don't sit next to me.

Now tell me how old you are and why it will never happen.

epic post that I will use as my sig in a couple years when the wizards start to make their impact and by that time John Wall will be the greatest pg in the world ;)

I really don't get all the hate for Westbrook. Yea he might have taken too many shots but it ain't like the Thunder were running a great offense. If anything, Westbrook has been the only one getting to the rim.

Durant needs to learn to post up more and be more aggressive off the ball. Scott Brooks just need to go or get better command of this team. You don't play 82 games then all of sudden bench you star PG in the conference finals. A lot more coaching strategy goes into winning playoff games, it looks like the coach is just as "young" as his team.

How was that blocking on Maynor?

BS.. he read it perfectly!

---------- Post added May-25th-2011 at 08:28 PM ----------

OMG that guy is a freak!!!

(Westbrook)

---------- Post added May-25th-2011 at 08:31 PM ----------

I hate the Goo Goo Dolls... GMC you suck; how can this music be used in a truck commercial?!?!

---------- Post added May-25th-2011 at 08:37 PM ----------

Dirk Some-Miss-Ski... but he made that one to give them the lead.

Was anyone having problems with TNT HD's feed? It was horrible and "tearing"... ESPN's is crystal clear (I'm in a hotel room).

---------- Post added May-25th-2011 at 08:37 PM ----------

JVG loves Hardin.... yeesh... Hardin, Durant or Westbrook... I know Kidd's been doing very good on Durant...

---------- Post added May-25th-2011 at 08:38 PM ----------

Oh no, disaster!

SOmeone forced up a bad shot, Collison threw it up unwisely, and Durant fouled Marion so late...

---------- Post added May-25th-2011 at 08:39 PM ----------

Wanna see the difference in age see OKC run their offense and Dallas (been doing it the whole series). OKC just runs a bunch of lame iso type of plays.

Archived