• Over 40 - Naomi Watts
    • Olympic - Romy Tarangul
    • Olympic - Alona Bondarenko
    • Reality Star - Katherine McPhee
    • Reality Star - Mallory Snyder

Two words I thought I'd never say (assuming Miami beats Chicago):

GO DALLAS.

Seriously...

I had hoped that Lebron would never win a ring. I've hated the dude ever since he created his own sportscenter special last summer. What a douche. He might be athletic and gifted, but lebron james does NOT have the heart of a champion. I don't feel like he cherishes the game the same way dirk, durant, and d.rose do. Sure, he wants a ring, but sometimes I feel like bron enjoys the attention and fame more than he loves the game.

I don't care for kobe at all, but I respect the hell out of him. Bron bron, not so much.

I just want to see fair and even refereeing. I know, that's something that's pretty hard to ask for, especially when Miami is a team stacked with superstars and the NBA has a serious issue with giving stars calls.

7 games is fine with me.

I don't think Chicago will go down that easity at home in game 5. It will go at least 6, but wininng game 6 in Miami will be hard. Does anyone besides me get a headache looking at all the white shirts in Miami's arena? Hurts my head.

Oh, and go Mavs. I actually have nothing against the Stars, Mavs or Rangers. The Stars and Mavs aren't even in the same conference as the Caps and Wizards. And the Rangers aren't even in the same division as the Orioles. I loved when the Rangers kicked the Yankees to the curb.

Heading out of town tomorrow for my friend's wedding. I got so lucky that the Mavs finished the series in 5 since I wouldn't have been able to watch a Game 6. I won't be able to watch a Game 6 of Miami-Chicago, but I don't care about that.

If the Bulls win tonight, Game 1 of the Finals is Thu, June 2. if the cHeat end the series, Game 1 is Tuesday, May 31. There hasn't been a Finals game in May since 1986.

The Lakers fanbase has to be one of the most spoiled in all of sports. You got a whole generation of fans who missed the mid-90's rebuild and have known nothing but title contention. And I don't see a Shaq and a quick rebuild on the horizon. It'll be interesting to watch.

What really gets to me is when I hear all the complaining from Lakers or Celtic fans when they do have a few "rare" down years. Try being a Wizards fan at the age of 43, seeing you team win a championship when you were 10 years old when bellbottoms and disco balls were still the rage. Or how about they change the name from Celtics to Seadogs? Or the Lakers to the Dragons? Switch the damn name of my team!!! I'll never forgive Pollin for that.

That's why I actaully hate their bandwagon fans more than the actual teams. Looking back at the old films of the 80's when the Lakers and Celtics would play for championships really makes me appreciative of seeing the players live back then. I hated them back then, but can appreciate them now.

Newsflash to Laker and Celtic fans: It is not your birthright to win a championship every year. Deal with it.

The Celtics have one of the largest bandwagon bases in the NBA. At least for those under age 25. Seriously I live up there and they've only been fans since the Big 3 came together. Antoine Walker who?

LOL I don't think it's anything compared to the bandwagon fans the Heat have now. My Facebook feed is just filled with "Go Heat!" or "LeBron is going to close it out tonight!". I'm kind of surprised they wouldn't know who Antoine Walker is though.

The Celtics were pretty awful for a long time so I'm not surprised there are a lot of fair weather fans up there.

Regardless, bandwagon fans are always going to be a problem in the NBA. They market stars instead of teams and I still contend that watching bad NBA teams is the most boring event you can watch/attend in professional sports.

Then you should have played in the pick em!!

I wish I had. I didn't see the thread until pretty late in the playoffs.

It wouldn't have mattered though because my East picks were dreadful. I think I gave the Pacers a shot at beating the Bulls. I'm pretty sure I had the Celtics winning the conference.

I want the Bulls to push this series to seven...... and then lose. Why? I really really want to see a Mavs/Heat Final. After watching Dirk's press conference last night, it is pretty clear that dude is on a mission. Who better for him to take his frustrations out on than the team that beat him in his only Finals appearance? I pray that if the Mavs does play the Heat that we can get some good officiating. Honestly, that is the only thing that could stop the Finals from being epic......

I want the Bulls to push this series to seven...... and then lose. Why? I really really want to see a Mavs/Heat Final. After watching Dirk's press conference last night, it is pretty clear that dude is on a mission. Who better for him to take his frustrations out on than the team that beat him in his only Finals appearance? I pray that if the Mavs does play the Heat that we can get some good officiating. Honestly, that is the only thing that could stop the Finals from being epic......

Wait....If you want to see a Mavs/Heat final, why do you want the Bulls/Heat series to go to seven? If Heat win tonight, the Finals start earlier (I think May 31st?) Why prolong the inevitable?

And did you see how Dirk clearly didn't give a **** during the trophy presentation last night? When the fans and all of the team were chanting "MVP" and patting Dirk on the head, he looked awkward and uncomfortable. And then when Cuban handed the trophy to Dirk, he reluctantly took it, lifted it slowly just for the pics, then handed it off to the first person he could. Then he hid in with the rest of the team while Cuban was being interviewed. And proceeded to walk off the court before Doris Burke or anyone else could interview him again. And the best part of it was the fact that the rest of the Mavs players walked off the court right behind Dirk. It was a "follow the leader" type moment. Dirk is so focused.

I really want Dirk to win a ring. He's one of the most under appreciated great athletes of this generation. Plus it'd be cool to see all those ex-Wizards win rings. Too bad Caron Butler is hurt, he always seemed to play well vs. Lebron. But the Mavs do have DESHAWN STEVENSON. :D

The Celtics have one of the largest bandwagon bases in the NBA. At least for those under age 25. Seriously I live up there and they've only been fans since the Big 3 came together. Antoine Walker who?

The reason most Celtics fans say Antoine Walker who? is because he was one of the worst players to ever masquerade as a "supposed" star on the parquet floor.

As a lifelong Celtics fan, I absolutely loathed his game and his attitude. The antithesis of Larry Bird.

The reason most Celtics fans say Antoine Walker who? is because he was one of the worst players to ever masquerade as a "supposed" star on the parquet floor.

As a lifelong Celtics fan, I absolutely loathed his game and his attitude. The antithesis of Larry Bird.

I'm not saying he lived up this #6 pick but he was in Boston almost a decade putting up 20 and 9 and on some playoff teams as well. If you are a real fan and cannot recall the name Antoine Walker then wow. Like I said, my experience with Celtics fans is unless they are old enough to remember the 80s they only became fans when the new Big 3 came in tact.

I'm not saying he lived up this #6 pick but he was in Boston almost a decade putting up 20 and 9 and on some playoff teams as well. .

When you are a professed "volume shooter" and most of the time,the only option on offense on some pretty putrid teams, then you can put up 20 and 9.

Antoine Walker never dedicated himself to the game. He never worked on his game or tried to keep in shape.

And for a guy who was supposed to be playing the 4 spot, he had no clue what to do with the ball in the paint.

Antoine Walker represents a dark period in Celtics history.

Wait....If you want to see a Mavs/Heat final, why do you want the Bulls/Heat series to go to seven? If Heat win tonight, the Finals start earlier (I think May 31st?) Why prolong the inevitable?

Many reasons Son:

A. I love basketball. I wish both series went seven

B. Let's face it, the Mavs aren't spring chickens. Those extra two days will help them out.

C. If the Heat does choke, I will never let their fans forget about it.

Having a game seven guarantees me happiness.

And did you see how Dirk clearly didn't give a **** during the trophy presentation last night? When the fans and all of the team were chanting "MVP" and patting Dirk on the head, he looked awkward and uncomfortable. And then when Cuban handed the trophy to Dirk, he reluctantly took it, lifted it slowly just for the pics, then handed it off to the first person he could. Then he hid in with the rest of the team while Cuban was being interviewed. And proceeded to walk off the court before Doris Burke or anyone else could interview him again. And the best part of it was the fact that the rest of the Mavs players walked off the court right behind Dirk. It was a "follow the leader" type moment. Dirk is so focused.

Yeah I saw it. That moment right there gave Dirk infinite props from me. The man is focused and I dare somebody to say that he is not determined.

When you are a professed "volume shooter" and most of the time,the only option on offense on some pretty putrid teams, then you can put up 20 and 9.

Antoine Walker never dedicated himself to the game. He never worked on his game or tried to keep in shape.

And for a guy who was supposed to be playing the 4 spot, he had no clue what to do with the ball in the paint.

Antoine Walker represents a dark period in Celtics history.

Who is player from 2000-2007 other than Pierce that you celebrate then? Fact is, they couldn't name anyone before the Celtics won in 2008.

Yeah I saw it. That moment right there gave Dirk infinite props from me. The man is focused and I dare somebody to say that he is not determined.

The Mavs may not end up winning it all, but I guarantee LeDouche doesn't want a title anywhere close to as much as Dirk does right now.

Archived