• Under 40 - Sofia Vergera
    • Under 40 - Jeisa Chiminazzo
    • Over 40 - Catherine Zeta-Jones
    • Over 40 - Naomi Watts
    • Olympic - Romy Tarangul
    • Olympic - Alona Bondarenko
    • Reality Star - Katherine McPhee
    • Reality Star - Mallory Snyder

I don't like when people say that because its so damn subjective.

agreed. Does "LeDouche" want it more or less than Dirk did when he was Lebron's age? You know.... back in the days of the pictures of Dirk and Nash doing beer bongs at local college parties?

I actually really LIKE Dirk and Nash .. and alot of it is frnakly BECAUSE they seem fairly laid back and human... but the "he is much more desrving because he wants it so badly" argument is a bit of a head scratcher. Why? because suddenly he is feeling his age and realizes his number of shots at the whole enchelada is rapidly evaporating?

---------- Post added May-26th-2011 at 09:54 PM ----------

Not really. I can tell. Dirk didn't react to sweeping LA by celebrating like they had won the title. Can you say the same for LeDouche in the same round vs Boston? ;)

nope.. he basically cried with relief and joy?

Not really. I can tell. Dirk didn't react to sweeping LA by celebrating like they had won the title. Can you say the same for LeDouche in the same round vs Boston? ;)

If he reacts like that beating Boston I can't imagine him reacting to winning a title. I think both guys obviously want it.

The Mavs may not end up winning it all, but I guarantee LeDouche doesn't want a title anywhere close to as much as Dirk does right now.

So how much does Lebron want it? It's pretty obvious that he wants a ring badly. I don't think you can label how much a guy wants to win by the way he reacts after winning a series

Then he hid in with the rest of the team while Cuban was being interviewed. And proceeded to walk off the court before Doris Burke or anyone else could interview him again. And the best part of it was the fact that the rest of the Mavs players walked off the court right behind Dirk. It was a "follow the leader" type moment. Dirk is so focused.

I absolutely loved seeing that. I hate anything having to do with Dallas, but Dirk is the man (and I like Cuban, too). I hope they get their championship.

Who is player from 2000-2007 other than Pierce that you celebrate then? Fact is, they couldn't name anyone before the Celtics won in 2008.

Just Pierce.

It's been fun watching Rondo since the time he was drafted and how he's grown but before KG and Allen were acquired, Pierce was the only player,as a Celtics fan, that I could hang my hat on since the Original Big Three retired.

**** off, LeBron. You might win a ring this year but I know, you know and everyone else knows that it'll be not nearly as fulfilling as it would have been if you stayed in Cleveland and won it there.

Absolutely. He had to join another man's team to win one. He couldn't lead his own.

Absolutely. He had to join another man's team to win one. He couldn't lead his own.

Did you hear that interesting stat from the announcer guy? The Heat are literally winning in the playoffs at the line. The are losing in pretty much every area. This is why the NBA draws comparisons to the WWF.

Did you hear that interesting stat from the announcer guy? The Heat are literally winning in the playoffs at the line. The are losing in pretty much every area. This is why the NBA draws comparisons to the WWF.

It's absurd. The world will be a better place when Josef Stern retires.

Archived