Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Just now, Hersh said:

Imagine thinking a good play is Ish driving and kicking to Westbrook for a three. Sure, it might go in but it's just a bad shot when you have Beal and Matthews on the foul. 

If Ish had just attacked on that play he’d have ended up on the line.  

Four guards isn’t going to work.  Beal, Russ, Ish, and Matthews.  Rui getting into stupid foul trouble has ****ed our lineups all the way up.  

13 minutes ago, Destino said:

If Ish had just attacked on that play he’d have ended up on the line.  

Four guards isn’t going to work.  Beal, Russ, Ish, and Matthews.  Rui getting into stupid foul trouble has ****ed our lineups all the way up.  

To be fair at least 3 of those fouls were for breathing on a player...

I hate how soft our ****ing team is.......mentally and physically. Please put Hachimoran on the trading block while the world still thinks he's worth a damn.  He plays like he's never play a game of street ball a day of his life. Big for nothing & soft AF..... And if Bertans is not hitting his 3's, get him out of the ****ing game. 

And Im tired of Beal laughing it up with the competition after a loss...........Tatum dropped 50 on us in a loss, that for now is keeping us out of the playoffs.......WTF is so funny??............THATS the difference between the greats and the goods......

Edited by LetMeSeeYourWarFace21

49 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

To be fair at least 3 of those fouls were for breathing on a player...

I agree, but I insist that his absurd foul trouble destroyed the lineups tonight.  He’s an important defender in the starting lineup, and his unavailability forced the Wizards to rely on awful defenders against the Celtics starting five and go super small otherwise.

Bertans playing the third most minutes in this game is a crime against basketball.

I'd love to hear Brooks explain why Hutchison did not play in the second half (until the game was well out of reach) after playing some great D on Tatum and not fouling in the first half. 

Bad game for Westbrook, Neto, and other key contributors to have their worst games since before the all-star break, but the silver lining is that it hopefully solidified Brooks losing his job. 

Edited by MonkFan8
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, CRobi21 said:

No one paying attention to Brooks tenure here is surprised by any of that.  We’d be surprised if it wasn’t the case.  Game planning and running specific plays?  lol Brooks doesn’t do that ****.  

• Like 4

I’m not feeling great against the Pacers. Yes they are missing LeVert but they get the better player back in Brogdon. This Brissett guy has also been big for them the past month.

With Beal hobbled like this, I unfortunately think the season is over

2 hours ago, ixcuincle said:

The players love brooks 

It's a players league 

He's going nowhere 

The Raptors players loved Dwayne Casey too. They fired him and won a title with a new coach the very next year. Admittedly acquiring Kawhi Leonard helped, but players are pros, they'll play for a good coach.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1