Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Len can't time his jump and doesn't get the rebound.

Wish we had a big guy on our team that was athletic and could bring that ball in, or better yet dunk tip it the **** in.

Unfortunately, that person doesn't exist. 

image.jpeg.fa7813786c1f44a9321bdcbc04978c2f.jpeg

Edited by CRobi21
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, CRobi21 said:

Len can't time his jump and doesn't get the rebound.

Wish we had a big guy on our team that was athletic and could bring that ball in, or better yet dunk tip it the **** in.

Unfortunately, that person doesn't exist. 

image.jpeg.fa7813786c1f44a9321bdcbc04978c2f.jpeg

only a dumb **** like you would want the guy that’s 8-11 from the field in the game when the team is down one. 🙃

Seriously, Brooks is horrible. If Shep’s plan would be to keep Brooks, that would make him a horrible GM. 

If I'm the Wizards brass I fire Brooks as soon as the season is over, resign Lopez, and try to package Hachimura + a pick for some borderline star wing because I just don't see him progressing much. His shot is just too flat to be consistent and his athleticism is mediocre. Plus his preferred shot is obsolete/bad in this era. I think his value right now exceeds his actual production/contribution to the teams success.

Edited by MonkFan8
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Destino said:

It’s hard to get excited about finishing 10th and under .500 but we are getting post season basketball.  

Hey now!  They beat Charlotte, they may finish in 8th!

Edit:  I’m just excited because I teased the line up to 14.5.  Have to raise money for that Raiders game somehow!

Edited by Ball Security

9 minutes ago, CRobi21 said:

Just getting closer and closer to Brooks being gone!

That's where my excitement lies.

they're not going to fire a coach that led them to the resurgence that led them into the playoffs

in fact that probably saved his job lol

hope it was worth it

If the pacers lose to the lakers today and Charlotte loses to the Knicks then I’m sure a win tomorrow against Charlotte would give us the 8 seed then the chance to win the one game and become the 7 seed and face most likely Brooklyn. I doubt we’d win a series against them but they play no defense so I think we could make it more interesting. I don’t want to face Philly.

59 minutes ago, GOSKINS_08 said:

If the pacers lose to the lakers today and Charlotte loses to the Knicks then I’m sure a win tomorrow against Charlotte would give us the 8 seed then the chance to win the one game and become the 7 seed and face most likely Brooklyn. I doubt we’d win a series against them but they play no defense so I think we could make it more interesting. I don’t want to face Philly.

I think that's whats going to happen. Wiz/Nets would be a fun series even if we lose in like 5.