Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

Wizards have to get better at winning close games against good teams.  They missed Rui’s midrange game late in this one too.  They played well though, especially Westbrook.  Healthy Westbrook is still a monster.

3 hours ago, Destino said:

Wizards have to get better at winning close games against good teams.  They missed Rui’s midrange game late in this one too.  They played well though, especially Westbrook.  Healthy Westbrook is still a monster.

Fire Scott Brooks.

• Like 2

I thought Neto got fouled too.  I have doubts about the verticality of a player sprinting down the court and chasing the play from behind.

11 hours ago, -JB- said:

Fire Scott Brooks.

I wanted him fired the moment they announced the signing.  The guy is a bum that road the incredibly talented OKC roster to a grand total of zero rings.  He’s never been good.

1 hour ago, Hersh said:

The amount of missed calls in games is just part of any game. It's impossible to have perfectly called games. 

Griping about missed calls after a close loss is part of the full basketball experience.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Wiz would essentially clinch the 10 seed with a win...or am I wrong about that?

Pretty much unless the Wiz lose out while Toronto/Chicago win out the last 5 games. 

Raptors playing tough tonight though. Double/triple teaming Beal. 

2 minutes ago, Mooka said:

I guess Birch had position, but it looks like he hooked Lopez's arm. 

Birch should have fouled out an hour ago.  That guy has fouled everyone on the floor three times.  

im only slightly exaggerating 

Brooks is so lucky Lopez has bailed his ass out tonight. Why is he even in the game right now? This team in the clutch makes mistake after mistake and I hope Ted sees that's due to Brooks' inability to prepare the team.

Edited by MonkFan8
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, MonkFan8 said:

Brooks is so lucky Lopez has bailed his ass out tonight. Why is he even in the game right now? This team in the clutch makes mistake after mistake and I hope Ted sees that's due to Brooks' inability to prepare the team.

You know Ted doesn't pay attention to what's actually happening within a game. He's probably celebrating making the play in game. 

• Like 1