Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

1 minute ago, abdcskins said:

This is the team I wanted to see the other night!  Beal's hamstring looked pretty good on that dunk! 

I was gritting my teeth when he came down for the landing. He looked like he was in pain earlier, but he's playing like a superstar right now

Edited by mammajamma

56 minutes ago, abdcskins said:

Love what Gafford brings to the team.  Big dude who plays defense, rebounds strong, and who knows how to finish near the rim.  Best trade the Wizards have ever made?  I mean really who has been better?

Dang Russ says hi

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

Sabonis, Brogden, and Lavert is a good trio.  It’s no Ish Smith, but it’s something to build on.  Especially when they get the NC State dude back.

They got Mylers Turner and TJ Warren too.  They will be much better next year.

Well that was a fun game to be at.  When it first started it looked like NO one was there.  It was so empty.  But it definitely filled out as the game went on.  It was pretty loud too, surprisingly, and they didn't pump in any crowd noises too.  I actually kind of wanted them to so I could see what it was like lol but they didn't.

That place was going nuts when I think it was Gafford (or Lopez) that blocked someone about to dunk and they were in transition and kicked it out to Beal for a 3, but he bricked it.  Man if that had gone in it would have blown the roof off.

• Like 1