Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

It appeared last night as if Indy had spent all their offense on Charlotte in their play-in game. I hope we didn't do the same last night. Can't wait for Sunday and I'm very interested to see how our 3-headed center deals with Joel and Dwight. I've always been a bit of a Simmons hater so I'd love to see Brodie and Beal take him down a few pegs. 

Expecting to lose this series in 5 but would feel really good about next season if we even take 2 games.

I think we’ll definitely get one game, possibly 2. I see most of the games close maybe one blowout in game 2 by Philly. Especially if we can steal game 1. But I see it more so down 0-2 coming back to Dc and we take game 3, then probably out in 5. If we take game 1 or 2 in Philly then I think it goes 6.

Edited by GOSKINS_08

I am 100% okay with how that first half went.

Now they just have to come out strong in the 3rd and NOT let the 76ers start the 3rd quarter with any kind of run.

When Embiid gets back in, they need to keep attacking him to draw his 4th foul.

Game will change with Embiid back but we're up. 

We have at least some sort if gameplan today doubling Embiid vs the Boston game against Tatum. 

Btw, I have no TV and watch all nba games via stream so I only see local broadcasts. Listening to the Shaq and co banter is nauseating. Marv and Grant Hill are great though.