Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Official Washington Basketball Thread: Wizards, Mystics etc

BRAVEONAWARPATH

6 hours ago, StillUnknown said:

Until they have to play defense 

Worst thing for the wizards was the caps winning it all. Leonsis thought he was smarter than the room before they won. Good luck convincing him his ****, which in this case is grunfeld, doesnt stink

And it's such a stupid comparison. Yes, sticking it out with a core of players that has one of the three best records in the NHL going back over the past decade makes sense. Sticking it out with a bunch of guys who have never won 50 games in a season and at worst have been the embarrassment of the NBA is stupid.

GMGM built loaded rosters and then got fired, and then built Vegas into an immediate Stanley Cup finalist. No comparison between that and Ernie the Moron.

If you know ANYBODY still supporting this team and going to games, please advise them to stop until Ernie is fired.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Sticksboi05 said:

If you know ANYBODY still supporting this team and going to games, please advise them to stop until Ernie is fired.

No, people already dint go to the games, Redskins tried this and it blew up in their face.  Taking youngest cousin to Cavs game this Friday, we need to catch up anyway.

55 minutes ago, Renegade7 said:

No, people already dint go to the games, Redskins tried this and it blew up in their face.  Taking youngest cousin to Cavs game this Friday, we need to catch up anyway.

Not sure what you mean by that.

I have been boycotting going to Wizards games for two seasons. Not giving Ted my money for this crap.

40 minutes ago, skinswillwin06 said:

Not sure what you mean by that.

I have been boycotting going to Wizards games for two seasons. Not giving Ted my money for this crap.

Not calling anyone out for not going, just making clear I don't believe not going to the games will make the difference y'all want.  Redskins proved that this year, there's ego over logic going on with those two organizations.  Don't expect logical outcomes from illogical situations because your making logical decisions, they arent making logical decisions.  I don't know how they got same area code on their cell phones, they like in different dimensions or alternate earths.

1 hour ago, Renegade7 said:

Not calling anyone out for not going, just making clear I don't believe not going to the games will make the difference y'all want.  Redskins proved that this year, there's ego over logic going on with those two organizations.  Don't expect logical outcomes from illogical situations because your making logical decisions, they arent making logical decisions.  I don't know how they got same area code on their cell phones, they like in different dimensions or alternate earths.

Disagree, Redskins fan disinterest was part of why Vinny got fired. It will never be THE reason at incompetent organizations but Ted clearly cares about earning a quick buck by fooling fans into coming to games. If the attendance falls further it will matter. Enough to get Ernie fired? Who knows. But enough to piss him off, I hope so and that's good enough for me!

Edited by Sticksboi05
  • Like 1

I’m just gonna pretend the Wizards don’t exist. And it’ll be easy cause no one follows them anyway except for other Wizards fans and we know the deal. 

Hell other NBA fans know the deal. I get wayyyyyyy more hate as a Redskins fan than I do for being a Wiz fan. 

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Sticksboi05 said:

Disagree, Redskins fan disinterest was part of why Vinny got fired. It will never be THE reason at incompetent organizations but Ted clearly cares about earning a quick buck by fooling fans into coming to games. If the attendance falls further it will matter. Enough to get Ernie fired? Who knows. But enough to piss him off, I hope so and that's good enough for me!

See, I would've agreed with you because of what happened with Vinny...but I was at the Eagles game.  For everyone to come back like that is the move of a psycopath.  For Ernie to what is looking to get a third chance at a rebuild, my hope of him or Allen being gone anytime soon is dead.  Gapping hole, can see through to the other side of the cranium dead.

Not going to Wizards games in order to piss off someone who doesn't care about me to begin with is just going to piss me off because I want to go to basketball games and not trying to drive to Charlotte to prove a point.  

Our arena fills up either when we are good playing a good team or another teams fan base that's big in the area shows up to play, too transient for local fans not going to make much of a difference. This franchise has been getting away with that for years, don't be shocked if they start advertising it again.

Just adding that I'm not calling anyone's fandom on this one.  This **** costs money and they are probably going to lose, but yelling at them in person is kind of a vice for me.

Edited by Renegade7

Not dumping Ariza at the deadline is unforgivable. He's a total black hole who gambles every defensive possession. Would like to see this same lineup with Portis in for Ariza. 

Ariza and Green on the floor at the same time is completely redundant.