Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Earthquake?

PokerPacker

I'm seeing people talk about this in Reston/Fairfax, but it must not have gotten down here to Woodbridge. I slept through this and didn't feel or hear anything.

People at my job from Woodbridge tell me they didn't feel anything. I thought it was a low flying plane since I live by AFB

i was up and felt it at my house this morning at 5:05. My post office address reads Manassas, but i'm in a little pocket that's like sandwiched in between Dale City, Woodbridge, and Manassas....20112 zip code.

I felt it for a good 10 seconds. The whole house shook...I knew it was something other than a train or strong ass wind immediately. I've never felt one before...it was kinda crazy.

The glass on the table on my side of the bed was shaking, and my wife told me to move it so it would stop. I was like...."haha, i think we just felt an earthquake, and all you care about is me moving the glass so it stops making that noise".

None of my co-workers from Dale City, Woodbridge, or Fredericksburg felt it though. Kinda strange.

And Forehead...you didn't feel it? You're in lakeridge right? If so, i'm only like 15 mins away from you off of Hoadly Road. I definitley felt it. My parents live down the other way off of Davis Ford Rd...but my old man says he didn't feel it either.

It was odd, you could hear everything on the desk here shake...having an earthquake in this area is extremely odd, but I'm not surprised, there was an earthquake in Toronto a few months ago.

Yeah - I felt that one here in the Boston area.

I didn't feel the one you guys had this morning though. Happy earthquake!

Archived