Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Should The American Flag be banned in America

Seabee1973

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

So, Fox, in its never-ending quest to get people riled up and pissed off about the fact that "we" are losing "our" America to "them" decided to post this ridiculous poll. Obviously, Fox News doesn't think too highly of its viewers.

From the comments section by a Fox News viewer;

SO is the plan to ban the flag going to usher in Obama's logo or the crescent moon and star to mark America..??? or a civil war??? Obama has already marked the missile defence dept. with a crescent moon and star...

Do they honestly believe this crap? :doh:

From the comments section by a Fox News viewer;

SO is the plan to ban the flag going to usher in Obama's logo or the crescent moon and star to mark America..??? or a civil war??? Obama has already marked the missile defence dept. with a crescent moon and star...

Do they honestly believe this crap? :doh:

Admittedly, it can be really tough to tell the difference between actual Fox viewers and people who are intentionally attempting to type the most far out, loony, things they can think of.

Keep repeating that. I have no doubt that many Fox viewers believe it.

Definition of the word "Illegal"

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/illegal

il·le·gal

   /ɪˈligəl/ Show Spelled[ih-lee-guhl] Show IPA

–adjective

forbidden by law or statute.

contrary to or forbidden by official rules, regulations, etc.: The referee ruled that it was an illegal forward pass.

–noun

Informal . illegal alien.

Use illegal in a Sentence

See images of illegal

Search illegal on the Web

Origin:

1620–30; < ML illēgālis. See il-2 , legal

—Related forms

il·le·gal·ly, adverb

—Can be confused:  illegal, illicit (see synonym note at this entry ).

So, someone here Illegally should be allowed to stay here, is that your argument?

Ken... it's like talking to a brick wall, bud.

No one cares about facts.

Save yourself the frustration of trying to get people to use their brain. :)

It appears that Laws nowaday's are not concrete. It's more of a "if you feel like it" attitude.

So, someone here Illegally should be allowed to stay here, is that your argument?

red herring

–noun

a smoked herring.

something intended to divert attention from the real problem or matter at hand; a misleading clue.

Also called red-herring prospectus. Finance. a tentative prospectus circulated by the underwriters of a new issue of stocks or bonds that is pending approval by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission: so called because the front cover of such a prospectus must carry a special notice printed in red.

any similar tentative financial prospectus, as one concerning a pending or proposed sale of cooperative or condominium apartments.

So, you like to have sex with goats, is that what you're saying?

Fox Results. Kind of sad.

No. This is a lame decision. Teach the kids what the flag means, instead of banning it. 26.3% (267,418 votes)

Yes. The safety of students comes first. 57.9% (588,034 votes)

Not sure, but of all things to ban, the American flag would seem the least 'incendiary.' 0.2% (2,188 votes)

Other (post a comment) 15.5% (157,246 votes)

Total Votes: 1,014,886

Yes. The safety of students comes first. 57.9% (588,034 votes)

That's pretty wild. Since FOX is a conservative channel and receives a majority of their viewership from conservatives... it's shocking to think that it's possible that over 50% of conservatives want to ban the U.S. Flag.

This is one of the most backwards poll I have ever seen on Fox, and that's saying a lot. I understand the Cinco de Mayo thing, but really?? HALF a MILLION people want it banned??

A bunch of us said yes because we thought it was a stupid question to ask in the first place.

the flag itself should never be banned in its home country, but I think there should be a ban on using a stars and stripes pattern on certain items. For example I saw a chevy pickup with Georgia plates on it a few weeks back that had 2 uses I don't think a majority of Americans would approve of.

The first was a bumper sticker that read "Everything I needed to know about Islam I learned on 9/11" with the stars & stripes next to it. Not really that bad, I mean the man is free to express his opinion, but then below the plate, hangs a pair of plastic testicles in the ol Red White and Blue. Shouldn't somebody be approving the use of the flag like this or at least issue fines?

Whoever voted yes should move to Europe or Mexico.

I voted yes, but I don't want to move to Mexico. I just want the Mexican government to take over some parts of the west. I'm sick of all these gringos who can't speak Spanish taking jobs from hard working Latinos. California and Arizona were stolen from Mexico and I want them returned to their rightful owners. Yellowish-brown Power!!!!

Archived