Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Should The American Flag be banned in America

Seabee1973

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

That's pretty wild. Since FOX is a conservative channel and receives a majority of their viewership from conservatives... it's shocking to think that it's possible that over 50% of conservatives want to ban the U.S. Flag.

Actually, I'd assert that a far, far, more likely explanation is:

1) 100% of the people who "voted to ban the flag" were actually voting for "this poll is so stupid that I'm going to give an outrageously false answer, just to **** with 'em."

2) And, Fox will love it. They're going to pretend that these results are real. They're going to spend the next two weeks warning all of their loyal Kool Aid drinkers about the imminent threat of the government banning the US flag, "which this survey shows is actually supported by a majority of the people".

And, Fox will love it. They're going to pretend that these results are real. They're going to spend the next two weeks warning all of their loyal Kool Aid drinkers about the imminent threat of the government banning the US flag, "which this survey shows is actually supported by a majority of the people".

"The UN is coming" and "Obama is going to seize your guns and give them to the Taliban" crowd will surely lap that crap up. I'm amazed those types can walk down the street without peeing themselves.

"The UN is coming" and "Obama is going to seize your guns and give them to the Taliban" crowd will surely lap that crap up. I'm amazed those types can walk down the street without peeing themselves.

Do you have proof they can? Don't make allegations you can't back up!

This maybe true or liberals decided to go into there site and vote to make conservatives look bad.:D
Actually, I'd assert that a far, far, more likely explanation is:

1) 100% of the people who "voted to ban the flag" were actually voting for "this poll is so stupid that I'm going to give an outrageously false answer, just to **** with 'em."

2) And, Fox will love it. They're going to pretend that these results are real. They're going to spend the next two weeks warning all of their loyal Kool Aid drinkers about the imminent threat of the government banning the US flag, "which this survey shows is actually supported by a majority of the people".

Dang, I'm good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darn!

I think the whole thing is blown out of the water,anyway. I really don't think anyone was trying to censor the flag. Just some yellow journalism to make some interesting TV.

Man, what's wrong with me, because I agree with you.

An attempt by Fox to claim that those evil Liberals are trying to do that?

Attempt? I only see the left burning the flag, demanding Vets to not fly it at their private homes.

Do I need to remind people what Bank of America did with the Flag??

We should leave this up to the 'Freedom From Hurt Feewings' Party.

Republicans aren't nearly sensitive enough to address a topic like this. I voted 'yes' though, in accordance with my diversity training.

Archived