Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Should The American Flag be banned in America

Seabee1973

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Yeah, I don't think you can BAN the very symbol of a nation. That's like someone in England saying "Should we get rid of the Union Jack?"

Flags have, traditionally, been extremely important symbols of peoples. No one's getting rid of the flag. This has to be a loaded question.

I honestly don't think it should be banned anywhere, I mean this is America right? I don't think cities, neighborhoods, etc. that have a heavy foreign population should have their flags banned either IMO. My grandparents immigrated from Pescara, Italy and they have the Italian flag and the American flag waving in their front yard. I don't even see how it could be offensive to anyone honestly, but that's just me.

If its causing fights and riots yeah maybe you take it down. Calling that a "ban" is a little over-dramatic though if you ask me. God I hate politics.

Your presence is causing me to fly into a rage, call you names and break several other extremeskins rules. Therefore you should leave. :evilg:

Whoever voted yes probably didn't take this poll seriously. :2cents:

I certainly hope those who did were just goofing off. If not, the fluoride in the tap water must be reaching dangerous levels that are really damaging some brains out there lol.

Don't let the hillbillies get a hold of this thread." Look herre OP, I don't know who ya thank yurr dealin' with, but this herre is Ammurica, and in Ammurica, we here don't take too kindlay to you foreigners and city folk disrapectin' our countray, so ya best ta go back down there yonder where ya came from, or imma whip out ol' Big Bertha for some target practice!!!!:ols:"

If its causing fights and riots yeah maybe you take it down. Calling that a "ban" is a little over-dramatic though if you ask me. God I hate politics.

I think in that case you call in the army to put down the insurrection taking place.

I doubt there really could be a reason anyone can say to me at my front door to get me to take mine down. (Unless it was giving kids cancer or something.)

Seriously, if a person came to my door and asked me to stop flying my US flag because it offended him, I would show him how to REALLY be offended.

~Bang

Archived