Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Bacon Thread

ljs

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

• 8 months later...
Baked bacon is the best. Bake for 10 minutes at 400 degrees. YUM!

Grilled bacon with fresh ground black pepper, garlic powder and basil. Otherwise the oven works real well.

so good I could not eat just one......

bacon-bikini-nsfw-1.jpg

---------- Post added January-17th-2011 at 07:28 PM ----------

f3a790c0a254f5b77cbd6c5707daab20-me.jpg

---------- Post added January-17th-2011 at 07:28 PM ----------

motivator2859271.jpg

---------- Post added January-17th-2011 at 07:29 PM ----------

dietcoke_bacon.jpg

---------- Post added January-17th-2011 at 07:29 PM ----------

muppet_show.jpg

---------- Post added January-17th-2011 at 07:30 PM ----------

bacon.jpg

THATBACON.jpg

---------- Post added January-17th-2011 at 07:31 PM ----------

bacon.jpg

BACON.jpg

---------- Post added January-17th-2011 at 07:33 PM ----------

Bacon.png

• 5 months later...

Granny Tortures 9-Year-Old for Eating Bacon: Cops

A Delaware County grandmother is in big trouble after police say she tortured her grandson for eating too much bacon at breakfast, according to the Delaware County Daily Times.

Police say that 63-year-old Marilee Ann Kolynych was making fun of her 9-year-old grandson all day on Tuesday for eating so much bacon, that there wasn’t enough left for the rest of the family’s breakfast, reports the Delco Times.

According to the Times, police were called to the 200-block of Washington Avenue in Clifton Heights around 9 p.m. for reports that Kolynych was sitting on top of her grandson, spraying him with the garden hose at point blank range.

“The nozzle setting of the hose was on full force,” Officer Jim Press told the Daily Times.

Luckily, the child was able to break free and run to a neighbor’s to call police.

Click on the link for the full article

Granny Tortures 9-Year-Old for Eating Bacon: Cops

A Delaware County grandmother is in big trouble after police say she tortured her grandson for eating too much bacon at breakfast, according to the Delaware County Daily Times.

Police say that 63-year-old Marilee Ann Kolynych was making fun of her 9-year-old grandson all day on Tuesday for eating so much bacon, that there wasn’t enough left for the rest of the family’s breakfast, reports the Delco Times.

According to the Times, police were called to the 200-block of Washington Avenue in Clifton Heights around 9 p.m. for reports that Kolynych was sitting on top of her grandson, spraying him with the garden hose at point blank range.

“The nozzle setting of the hose was on full force,” Officer Jim Press told the Daily Times.

Luckily, the child was able to break free and run to a neighbor’s to call police.

Click on the link for the full article

Greedy Grandkid. He got off easy. I say put him at an intersection wearing a sign saying I made a pig of myself by eating all of the bacon at breakfast. :rolleyes:

I bake my bacon in the oven between 2 sheets of foil. No grease. Then I drain the bacon between pieces of paper towel, and store it in the refridgerator. I cook a package at a time and the bacon will keep over several days, up to a week. I don't eat bacon all the time but when I do, it's like a marathon over several days. BLTs, eggs and bacon, egg salad sandwich with bacon, chicken sandwiches with bacon.

Although I chose plain and crispy, I'll do sweet flavor too.

My daughter was a vegetarian until she was pregnant and started craving bacon! True story!

• 3 months later...

I hate to admit it and hope I don't get banished here...........BUT...........I tried chicken fried bacon at the state fair last week and sadly, it wasn't nearly as good as you would think. Maybe it was because it was cheap, thin bacon but the taste of the grease and batter actually overpowered and took away from the taste of the bacon. I can't even begin to describe how disappointed I was.

Oh well, now I know to take my bacon straight up from now on.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
I bake my bacon in the oven between 2 sheets of foil. No grease. Then I drain the bacon between pieces of paper towel, and store it in the refridgerator. I cook a package at a time and the bacon will keep over several days, up to a week. I don't eat bacon all the time but when I do, it's like a marathon over several days. BLTs, eggs and bacon, egg salad sandwich with bacon, chicken sandwiches with bacon.

Although I chose plain and crispy, I'll do sweet flavor too.

My daughter was a vegetarian until she was pregnant and started craving bacon! True story!

I like microwave bacon. You cook it between paper towels, and the paper towels soak up the grease as it cooks. Comes out like a potato chip.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived