Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ok I'll Admit this chick has GOT me (semi long)

jthor99

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
I can not believe the bad advice this guy got.

He should have followed relentessly learning all he could about her.

And when she gets a restraining order bingo you have she is just playing hard to get.

Exactly... All women have a rape fantasy... Some just take it further like "Telling you to stop and that they never wanted this" or "crying" or "Going to the cops"

This sums up my feelings whenever I read anything he's written in this thread. BTW I have seen jthor99 posts a few times recently around ES.

Yeah he's still around. He took his beating like a man. Gotta at least give him that. :)

im still here. One of my professors in grad school told me once "a wise man once said nothing",so I realized that I rather talk sports then my personal life but that wasn't the case that specific day. Glad my thread was epic and hope all is well with everyone because everything is good here

im still here. One of my professors in grad school told me once "a wise man once said nothing",so I realized that I rather talk sports then my personal life but that wasn't the case that specific day. Glad my thread was epic and hope all is well with everyone because everything is good here

Gotta love a poster who takes a beating like a man and keeps on ticking :)

Thanks for the laughs, this thread really was a gem. I think it spawned the rate the ES men thread, which was hysterical too. :ols:

Glad to hear life's going good for you :)

Archived