Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ok I'll Admit this chick has GOT me (semi long)

jthor99

• 4 months later...
Exactly... All women have a rape fantasy... Some just take it further like "Telling you to stop and that they never wanted this" or "crying" or "Going to the cops"

Agreed. Reminds me of the time that I found myself strangely obsessed -- albeit in a totally non-stalkerish way, of course -- with my masseuse, who just so happens to look like Jenna Jameson. At one point, she quit returning my utterly non-threatening phone calls to her, which really ticked me off -- though in a completely non-scary way, natch. And the phone calls were just the beginning of the fun! But then we patched things up and laughed & laughed about the whole thing, which was just a big misunderstanding anyway. No, really.

Actually, now that the Ambien is beginning to wear off, I think I realize that what I just wrote didn't actually happen to me, but was something that I saw... in a Jenna Jameson movie. Uh, never mind.

Agreed. Reminds me of the time that I found myself strangely obsessed -- albeit in a totally non-stalkerish way, of course -- with my masseuse, who just so happens to look like Jenna Jameson. At one point, she quit returning my utterly non-threatening phone calls to her, which really ticked me off -- though in a completely non-scary way, natch. And the phone calls were just the beginning of the fun! But then we patched things up and laughed & laughed about the whole thing, which was just a big misunderstanding anyway. No, really.

Actually, now that the Ambien is beginning to wear off, I think I realize that what I just wrote didn't actually happen to me, but was something that I saw... in a Jenna Jameson movie. Uh, never mind.

confused-man-in-suit.jpg

I thought maybe this was bumped because I referred to it yesterday in a post when giving jthor the B2A. 2012 will be an apocalyptic year for many posters under the B2A calendar. :evilg:

Much appreciated! I saw the reference and immediately went to see if I could find it. I couldn't. I wish I could've seen the original OP because from the response of everybody it musta been pretty darn good.

Hahah what a tool.

Edit: I have read the whole thread and it only took me two and a half hours. The original OP = GEEEEEZ!

My thought at the end of this has to be... somewhere in the world there is a girl Ravens fan who unknowingly was the subject of one of the GREATEST ES threads of all time. This 6.5 is now a legend! (but let's be honest the girl is probably closer to an 8)

I thought maybe this was bumped because I referred to it yesterday in a post when giving jthor the B2A. 2012 will be an apocalyptic year for many posters under the B2A calendar. :evilg:

Couldn't resist bumping it after REALTOR posted the link to it. :) Made my day yesterday. Stepping back in line now Mr. Tater, sir yes sir. :)

How bizarre she reads the board also? hahhaa

Uhhh ... my initial thoughts after reading this are:

1. Get over yourself.

2. Not everyone is going to want your balls.

3. Just leave the girl alone from now on.

---------- Post added January-3rd-2012 at 10:47 AM ----------

So my first quote of 2012 is a 5 month old post about rape... Awesome :ols:

Well that explains your name. YIKE>S?

Archived