Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ok I'll Admit this chick has GOT me (semi long)

jthor99

Maybe he didn't take my advice. Maybe he left work yesterday afternoon and stood in the parking lot waiting for HER. Maybe he hid behind her car with penis in hand / in motion ... Maybe he wanted her to see what he was packing in hopes that she'd change her mind. Maybe he wrote "I love you" in semen all over her car door .... Maybe he's in jail. :whoknows:

Best response in the whole thread.............

I just spit coffee all over my laptop

hahahah to CandaceM23's response. actually had me laughing out loud. If he ever comes back around we should all pitch in and get him a blow up doll. Hopefully it doesnt deflate, because he might come back and and make a Thread about how his been getting blow up dolls all of his life but this one has GOT him and he can't understand why she went flat when all of the other ones where on his sacks like saxophone players.

read post # 115

Before this is read since its obvious people think I'm some sort of ego/driven person who can't get over themselves I was simply trying to state all of the facts regarding this situation, so people COULD actaully give a decent post. This wasnt me tooting my own horn I was simply stating facts. If you have been drinking the Haterade today than you miswell stop right now. Thanks

Couldn't take it any longer, so I decided to post about it to possibly get some feedback.

I've finally for once in my 23 years of walking this earth had a woman that has got me. Let me first start off by saying I've posted on here a few times about the numerous hook ups I've had with a variety of woman, and the fact that I love Valentines Day so much simply because single woman go out to the bars. In high school, and in College I literally got ANY WOMAN I wanted (not trying toot my own horn here, but strictly trying to present the facts) well not that any of this has changed much until here recently, but finally I have a one that I cannot tame. I cannot bring her down. Heck, I can’t even really get enough of a conversation to be remotely charming to even get a shot.

This is the scenario I work in downtown Baltimore I have been working for this company for about a year now. Anyway, I have noticed this very cute girl walking around (now let me note this girl isn’t drop dead gorgeous. She is simply cute, and something about her just is very attractive.) I would say out of the entire woman I have hooked up with or taken out on dates in my life this chick doesn’t even break the top 10. As matter of FACT I know she doesn’t. The fact that I witnessed her eye me down (stare me down) a few different times allowed me to draw the simple conclusion that this one was going to be EASY. Boy was I wrong. I had seen this girl before at a Ravens tailgate with my buddy (and NO I’m not a Ratbird fan I was simply there to party and free booze).

I go up to her last week because we park in a parking lot with multiple cars, so most of the time we have to wait for other cars to be moved in front of us so we can leave the parking lot. I saw her waiting for her keys and I was getting mine, so I figured I would start a quick conversation. Seem to good to be true, well it wasn't. I gave her a smile and a Hello, and she returned it and I figured the best thing to start the conversation with was “Hey I’ve seen you around at the Ravens tailgate lot before I think!” , so I said that too her, and she kind of gave me this really odd look, and kind of became really silent/ very nontalkative. As if I was some weird type of stalker dude. She said "Yeah I go every Ravens tailgate", and then I totally got this weird vibe all of a sudden, and tried to play it off like maybe she wasn’t the chick or maybe I thought she was someone else even though I knew I had seen her around drinking down there before. If any of you could of seen the look on this chicks face after I uttered those words you definitely would no what I mean with the awkardness. Bottom line she looked uncomfortable, and she basically looked eager to leave.

I was SHOCKED. I left thinking to myself what in the heck just happened? Here is a chick who honestly on a 1 to 10 scale is a 6.5 at best, and I just got denied by her?

I understand you win some and lose some in life. Sure, I have been denied before, but Ill be honest I cant remember the last time it has happened this chick gave me all the signs of “come up and talk to me” with her looks and her stares at me. I saw her and her friend look at me before say something to one another and then both smile at me. I saw her around other times and noticed her looking my way.

Now every time I see this girl since that tragic day I start to feel weird, and awkward. We park in each others parking lots, but to be honest I’m dreading the day I run into her again (face to face). I mean honestly for the first time in my life I honestly would no clue on what to say to her.

I mean does she think I’m some weird creepy dude for saying “I’ve seen her around before”? Or maybe she’s shy? Maybe she’s a stuck up type of girl? Maybe I’m just asking too many questions, and need to try once again.

I have to be honest fellas and ladies I feel like she got me. For the first time I honestly don’t know what to do. My buddies are shocked they don’t believe this story because they know of my resume, and they know how I USUALLY operate.

Where should I go from here? Start over, and try again? Or just mark that one has “well you win some, and you lose some”?

Archived