Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ok I'll Admit this chick has GOT me (semi long)

jthor99

I have nothing to add here. but after 19 pages, I have to type something so.........

I had a plastic, battery operated chainsaw as a child. I really loved that chainsaw. I also slept with a Incredible Hulk doll. My mom made me throw it out in college because she said even a 6.5 would turn me down with the Hulk between us in the sack.

So someone explain the part that this was just a joke and it happened to his friend or something and he just wanted to see what the reaction would be. Because I feel like I missed something along the way here.......

And yeah, he was on -

Last Activity: February-28th-2008 01:08 PM

So someone explain the part that this was just a joke and it happened to his friend or something and he just wanted to see what the reaction would be. Because I feel like I missed something along the way here.......

he tried to say it was joke in the begining but then got caught in his own fib

She's a 6.5 to any normal guy my age. I talked to buddies at my work and they said the same things.

But, personally something about her more or less makes her a 9 in my personal opinion.

wait... I thought this was a joke, an email from your friend, a made up story....

now this girl is real??

Yeah, I saw all of that and was wondering what was going on......

well where I left off he was going to post a picture of himself so that Candace and I (and all the other ladies) could rate him so we could determine if he were 6.5 worthy. We are still waiting on the picture....

I want to get rated by y'as. I used to be a bit of a slut back in the day (when I had the energy, just to lazy now, I still don't like commitments).

well that should be thread in itself if you boys want that.... but I am afraid that would open the floor to y'all rating us and in my elder years I am not up for that :)

well that should be thread in itself if you boys want that.... but I am afraid that would open the floor to y'all rating us and in my elder years I am not up for that :)

Ok ... can some man be ballsy enough to create a thread? I'd love to see a "Candace & Paige, Will You Rate My Hotness" thread. That would be lovely. Absolutely lovely. All of the men on here are eager to ask women to post their pics so that judgement can be placed.

So I'm not going to wait for someone to create the thread. I will go create it now. And men, please don't be afraid. We will only offer the same constructive insight that you guys do when viewing ladies pictures.

Archived