Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ok I'll Admit this chick has GOT me (semi long)

jthor99

That goes for any restuarant. Screw the chains, stick to indy joints.

Me neither.

This was taught to me by an authentic Irishman. To drink it with a few people, you have to pour it into a pitcher first.

To straight pour a guiness and chug, it's called "drinking it on the rise". It has a more watery taste, but give it a shot. I'm a purist myself, but it's still fun.

okay... my husband in from Ireland, off the boat, been here only 10 years, bartends in the bar that serves the 5th most Guinness in the country... I am going to pose this question to him. please hold until after lunch for his response (his brother was also the head of Guinness in Boston for many years...)

Geez, this thread is flying...

Dude, I hate that people are turning sushi into such a fad. It's like I tell my friends I'm going out for sushi and they automatically assume I'm some frat douchebag or some emo introvert. And saki bombs? Lame. Drink a damn gin and tonic.
Sushi is the NEW cigar bar trend.

Rookies everywhere you look.

I don't see how it can be a fad or a trend. I've been having sushi once a month for nearly 20 years.

Re bombs -- I do have a bottle of jaeger, and if the time and the atmosphere and the people are right, I'll lay out a few jaeger bombs (that's jaegermeiseter and red bull - you drop a shot glass of jaeger into a small cup of red bull and drink it up).

150px-J%C3%A4gerbomb.jpg

I am just bitter... I honestly can't drink fast enough to get it down. So I will just stick to good old fashioned pints and shots of whiskey ;)
Whiskey. Okay. I'll add that to my tailgate list... ;)

okay... my husband in from Ireland, off the boat, been here only 10 years, bartends in the bar that serves the 5th most Guinness in the country... I am going to pose this question to him. please hold until after lunch for his response (his brother was also the head of Guinness in Boston for many years...)

Uh oh, expert opinion coming up.

I knew that about ya, I remeber from the valentine thread.

I'm curious as to his point of view on it. I work in the Biz myself and am trying to open a pub myself.

I had a customer tell me this. I work in a high end 4 star joint, nothing on tap:( but i've been around.

I don't see how it can be a fad or a trend. I've been having sushi once a month for nearly 20 years.

It's not that sushi is a fad, it's that being all about eating sushi and acting like you know what your doing with sushi when you had it for the first time last week is a fad. Sushi used to be like any other cuisine; it was food. Now, people are using it to justify their status or something. It's annoying.

Re bombs -- I do have a bottle of jaeger, and if the time and the atmosphere and the people are right, I'll lay out a few jaeger bombs (that's jaegermeiseter and red bull - you drop a shot glass of jaeger into a cup of red bull and drink it up).

My issue with that is completely different; it's insanely unhealthy to mix booze and red bull.

You all have seriously strayed from making fun of jwhore.

He's probably too hurt to return. He may be gone for some time, we've been about as harsh as you can be without getting flat out banned.

Does anyone think Douchebag will return to this forum? I haven't seen him around today.

Maybe he's getting himself some, though......:rolleyes:

I wonder how many drunk skanks he'll try to slide up on on St. Patrick's Day. That's right around the corner! That probably ranks right up there with Valentine's Day for him.

He won't be back today. He's hoping this will blow over.

St Patrick day skanks aren't the same as Valentines Day ones.

St Pats ones are just hammered. VDay ones are hammered & depressed cause they're single. And when a guy who bangs 10s on a regular basis starts working a lonely 4 on Valentines Day, it's all over..... :)

Note To Self - February 28, 2008.

Topic: Today's Agenda:

Visit eye doctor for routine check-up.

Stop at Shop-Rite for groceries.

Fill car with gas.

Check ES for latest news on FAs, trades, salary cap, and latest info.

and...

Filed under self-advice:

Never, ever make CandaceM23 or paige3girl angry and don't give them a reason to confront me.

:notworthy

FYI - I'm using this one Candance, but since none of my friend know you don't expect any credit.

Oh Yeah, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Penii.

Penii is a great word. :)

Note To Self - February 28, 2008.

Topic: Today's Agenda:

Filed under self-advice:

Never, ever make CandaceM23 or paige3girl angry and don't give them a reason to confront me.

:notworthy

Thank you BB. Also please take note that Blondie is one that you shouldn't burn either. :)

More like gently pushed and nudged the line along with it as it's gone.

Yes ... :halo:

Thank you BB. Also please take note that Blondie is one that you shouldn't burn either. :)

Blondie had a vicious attack in the Stadium last month and many of us came to her defense (not that she needed the help, but it was an honor to do so).

I've so enjoyed watching this thread with you and paige providing the best comebacks and responses.

Archived