Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ok I'll Admit this chick has GOT me (semi long)

jthor99

In case anyone missed this little JTHOR gem from the "Need Dating Advice" thread, here you go....the man's a shark:laugh: . BTW, he lives with his parents.

omg... I didn't realize he edited the original thread.

and yes he totally lives with his parents. who the heck lives in abingdon, md by choice at 23 years old when they work downtown. the ladies must love the trek all the way out there.

Lives with his parents ? Say it isn't so.

To me there are only 3 good reasons for a man to live with his parents.

1. Parents need around the clock care and you can't afford to provide it for them.

2. You can not live on your own because of a mental or physical handicap.

3. I am hoping this is his answer but I doubt it. And no it is not school.

Women can live at home a little longer but not much.

Seems all this guy likes to post about on this board is how much poon-tang he can get - or if he can't, how it bothers him because he's usually such the lady killer.

Nice job, ladies, for calling him out!

I tried making fun of him on his Valentine's Day thread, but people seemed to be upset by that and turn it around on me that I was bitter. Ah well.

Anyway, glad to see that this douchebag's getting roasted.

Cheers! You all have had me in stitches!

Heck, I used to be the same way. That has all changed. When I go out or meet a chick Im looking for one thing and one thing only. If you don't know what that is by now that chick certainly does.

I respect woman dont get me wrong every chick I either take out or take home I always respect, but just don't expect anything more than that the following day.

:doh:

Originally Posted by jthor99

Just from a personal expierence I used to be (key word: used) to be the typical nice guy. My whole life i've always been able to get any chick i've basically wanted in reason. In high school, I could basically get any chick I wanted from my grade on down, and in College it was basically the same way.

Wow.... this seems a little too familiar. Twilight zone ... Dooooo doooo dooo dooo .... :Paranoid:

But, I will be honest I've slept with quite a few women in my 23 years of living, but NOT as many as I COULD of. One day it suddenly hit me that I was being too much of a "nice guy" and not being a Shark. GO GET EM SHARKY!!! GO GET THAT POON!!!

I like that reference because thats personally the way I look at it nowadays.

But the shark was shot down by a 6.5 ... Wonder whats happening. Maybe Mr Perfect is losing his touch? IDK.

I've dated girls on and off but nothing really serious and the reason because if I dont want to be serious with any chick right now. Sure, its cool to have something anytime you want it, but personally the satisfaction of getting any other chick I want consumes me more than just having that ONE chick.

But you didn't get the average chicky! Woooo!!!

I've watched my buddies go down the tubes with crappy girlfriends who just spend there money and treat them like garbage.

Heck, I used to be the same way. That has all changed. When I go out or meet a chick Im looking for one thing and one thing only. If you don't know what that is by now that chick certainly does.

Well, if you can't figure it out, I'll tell you --- it involves something being semi long. Yes, not long, semi long.

I'm actaully going out on a "date" if thats what you wanna call it with this chick. Shes actually real hot, and to be honest its more than likely date wise the hottest "date" so to speak i've been on in about a year. But, personally im not a big fan of spending money on a chick unless shes pretty damn smoking (which this one is).

Score. I'm going to TRY to wet my whistle .... Hell, who am I kidding. I'm a 10. A ****ing perfect 10. No ***** can resist me. ****es don't turn down thor.

So, were more than likely going to hit up a Sushi joint downtown, I will have the waiter bring over a little wine, and me some SAKI bombs, and I will go to work. After that we will go out drinking in Fed Hill or Canton. That is where I will put in my work, and that is where I will leave with her. Simple as that.

As I previously stated, ****es CAN'T, DON'T and WON'T turn me down. I'm too ****ing irresistible. Chicks want me. (Even Candace and Paige want me).

The blueprint is already drawn out I know exactly what each move is going to be. I'm a freaking pro. I know what to do, when to do it, and how to do it.

IMO, thats how dealing with chicks needs to work. You need to have a simple plan (which is YOUR plan) and stick with it. If there not trying to get down than "Well you win some, you lose some", but you live for another day. And trust me there are plenty of them out here.

But I don't lose .... Oh wait ... except for that one time when I approached the 6.5 girl and told her all about the Thorman ... and she turned me down ... and then I went on ES and proceeded to wonder how in the world a 6.5 could turn down a 10.

I respect woman dont get me wrong every chick I either take out or take home I always respect, but just don't expect anything more than that the following day. Of course, I will respect you if I see you out in public again or if you call me, but I wont put on a front. It is what it is. Most girls I get involved with know that from the git go. IF they don't than they will quickly learn.

YOU ALL NEED TO TAKE ADVICE FROM ME. Listen to Thor. Live by the ways that I live. You won't be sorry. You won't be rejected by women. Women will love you ... want to be with you ... crawl all over you and beg you for attention. Take it from me, I'm a stud and you all should worship the ground that I walk on like the dirty hookers that I try to bang.

Lifes too short for all the BS

And don't forget to pop your collar ladies and gentlemen.

433a27494d3dc-28-1.jpg

Hmm... double popped polos, sized too small, wristbands for charities he probably doesn't otherwise support or care about, angled designer cap and a sweet tattoo that his mom doesn't approve of. Complete with thumbs up and the traditional douchebag expression, we have ourselves a typical douchebag.

douchebaginpink.jpg

douche8.jpg

It's great that they share common traits.

For more reference on douchebaggery please visit www.hotchickswithdouchebags.com

I wonder if Jthor would go on Moment of Truth??

Speaking of that show ... did you see that chick that basically ruined her marriage the other night? Why in the world was she so eager to win that money ?!?!?! She screwed over her husband, got her father in trouble ... and she won NOTHING!!!

I'm a little shocked that she said that she thought she was a good person. I don't see how she could think that based on everything that she admitted.

Speaking of that show ... did you see that chick that basically ruined her marriage the other night? Why in the world was she so eager to win that money ?!?!?! She screwed over her husband, got her father in trouble ... and she won NOTHING!!!

I'm a little shocked that she said that she thought she was a good person. I don't see how she could think that based on everything that she admitted.

My problem is ... WTF did she get married in the first place ?

That was pathetic.

Yes. That was horrible. And as horrible a person as she was, even she wouldn't touch jthor.

So, were more than likely going to hit up a Sushi joint downtown, I will have the waiter bring over a little wine, and me some SAKI bombs, and I will go to work. After that we will go out drinking in Fed Hill or Canton. That is where I will put in my work, and that is where I will leave with her. Simple as that.

Dude, I hate that people are turning sushi into such a fad. It's like I tell my friends I'm going out for sushi and they automatically assume I'm some frat douchebag or some emo introvert. And saki bombs? Lame. Drink a damn gin and tonic.

Narcissim does include selfisheness and egotism. These people will only see themselves as they want to, and not take anyone's judgement into perspective. Something tells me that chicks mother was not all that different. The apple doesn't fall far from the whore tree.

My problem is ... WTF did she get married in the first place ?

That was pathetic.

Exactly. How in the world can you stand at the altar on your wedding day and vow to God that you'll be with this person for the remainder of your existence KNOWING THAT YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE ELSE?!?!?!?

Dude, I hate that people are turning sushi into such a fad. It's like I tell my friends I'm going out for sushi and they automatically assume I'm some frat douchebag or some emo introvert. And saki bombs? Lame. Drink a damn gin and tonic.

Sushi rules.

I don't even know what a saki bomb is.

Archived