Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ok I'll Admit this chick has GOT me (semi long)

jthor99

ordering nothing but california rolls and chicken teriyaki ;)

I hate that. Order some raw fish or go home. I went to a sushi last night. It was awesome because no one knew of the place. I got some hamachi and it was so good. I also found out they serve Fugu. If you watched the simpsons Homer eats it and thinks he's going to die in one of the episodes. It's puffer fishe and can kill or paralyze if not prepared correctly. Two peices of Fugu nigiri was 90 dollars I believe.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fugu

Sushi rules.

I don't even know what a saki bomb is.

A saki bomb is what happens when you take a cool drink like an Irish car bomb and let scenester tools get their grubby paws on it. Dropping saki into a beer ruins the taste of both the saki and the beer.

If you like saki bombs and you are a dude, this is you:

douche1-700653.jpg

If you like saki bombs and you are a chick, this is you:

GirlPassedOut.JPG.w300h227.jpg

Sorry to be so blunt.

A saki bomb is what happens when you take a cool drink like an Irish car bomb and let scenester tools get their grubby paws on it. Dropping saki into a beer ruins the taste of both the saki and the beer.

as someone who truly appreciates the taste of properly poured Guinness, I can say the exact same thing about car bombs. dropping **** into guinness is ruins it.

Agreed, but there's nothing pretentious about it. It's like, "we are Irish and we aim to get drunk." The point of a saki bomb is "we are so cool, look what we invented in our spare time."

No, I'm fairly certain the Irish don't do car bombs and have heard them refer to them as being in Ireland and doing a drink called a 9/11.

I also think putting whiskey in your guiness and chugging it is a waste of both the wonderful beer and the whiskey and the only thing that doesn't make it as equally douche is the fact you would do a CB at a bar and a SB would be done at a restuarant.

If you know your wife cheated on you, WHY THE **** WOULD YOU GO ON THAT SHOW!!!!!!!

Sorry, this guy deserves all the humiliation he gets. What a dip****.....

I agree fully. Money makes people do crazy things. And they had to know that questions about that would come up. Duh!

And the husband is a cop. How humiliating. Seriously.

as someone who truly appreciates the taste of properly poured Guinness, I can say the exact same thing about car bombs. dropping **** into guinness is ruins it.
Same here.

If you want a good drinking game with guiness, pour the beers quickly from a pitcher into a couple of glasses, do a shot of whiskey and drink the beer on the rise.

No, I'm fairly certain the Irish don't do car bombs and have heard them refer to them as being in Ireland and doing a drink called a 9/11.

You're right, the Irish don't do it. Still, I give the car bomb a pass because it exists to create drunkiness. The saki bomb exists to further the stereotype that saki bombs are cool.

I hear you. That's why I try to find places like the one I found last night. Small and off the beaten path. Good chef and good fish.

Definitely. All the best sushi places I've been to are little privately owned hole-in-the-wall type places with lots of charm and talented chefs. I know I've found a good place when it seems to never be full (because its undiscovered).

I am just bitter... I honestly can't drink fast enough to get it down. So I will just stick to good old fashioned pints and shots of whiskey ;)

Yeah, I'm a scotch person myself, when I can get it. I don't do that whole mixing beer and liquor thing, I like the tastes of them individually too much to risk wasting them. I actually enjoy a nice glass of straight vodka from time to time and the aforementioned gin and tonic. Drinks invented by men who didn't go around putting notches in their belts.

Definitely. All the best sushi places I've been to are little privately owned hole-in-the-wall type places with lots of charm and talented chefs. I know I've found a good place when it seems to never be full (because its undiscovered).
That goes for any restuarant. Screw the chains, stick to indy joints.
I am just bitter... I honestly can't drink fast enough to get it down. So I will just stick to good old fashioned pints and shots of whiskey ;)

Me neither.

NEVER PUT GUINNESS INTO A PITCHER! GROSS

This was taught to me by an authentic Irishman. To drink it with a few people, you have to pour it into a pitcher first.

To straight pour a guiness and chug, it's called "drinking it on the rise". It has a more watery taste, but give it a shot. I'm a purist myself, but it's still fun.

Does anyone think Douchebag will return to this forum? I haven't seen him around today.

Maybe he's getting himself some, though......:rolleyes:

I wonder how many drunk skanks he'll try to slide up on on St. Patrick's Day. That's right around the corner! That probably ranks right up there with Valentine's Day for him.

Archived