Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ok I'll Admit this chick has GOT me (semi long)

jthor99

yeah Candace and I are waiting :silly:

Paige,

I thought that thor got a little bit of his courage back when he made his last comment ... but apparently I was wrong. We're still waiting for a picture ... and I have a feeling that we'll be waiting a very long time.

If I were him, I'd be a little afraid to post after the owning that he received.

And to think ... I was actually going to be fair and not let this thread factor into my rating of him. Hmph. Oh well.

But we can still dream Paige .... Thor ... oh hunkiest piece of meat ... oh gorgeous man ....

:laugh:

Candace, you might of had the young lad do something that he wishes he shouldn't of done :laugh:

Maybe he didn't take my advice. Maybe he left work yesterday afternoon and stood in the parking lot waiting for HER. Maybe he hid behind her car with penis in hand / in motion ... Maybe he wanted her to see what he was packing in hopes that she'd change her mind. Maybe he wrote "I love you" in semen all over her car door .... Maybe he's in jail. :whoknows:

Maybe he didn't take my advice. Maybe he left work yesterday afternoon and stood in the parking lot waiting for HER. Maybe he hid behind her car with penis in hand / in motion ... Maybe he wanted her to see what he was packing in hopes that she'd change her mind. Maybe he wrote "I love you" in semen all over her car door .... Maybe he's in jail. :whoknows:

damn girl! :laugh:

I'm beginning to smell a rat. There's a little of "Thou protesteth too much" beginning to happen. Could it be that Candace and Paige3girl both have been rejected or have a crush on the all mighty Jthor? ;):silly:

Seriously?

Don't make me come kick your tail Burgy.

You're not too far away ... it can be easily done at lunchtime. :laugh:

Seriously?

Don't make me come kick your tail Burgy.

You're not too far away ... it can be easily done at lunchtime. :laugh:

Hmm... defensive :laugh:

No, of course not seriously, but it is beginning to get near that level of abuse where I'm beginning to feel sorry for the guy.

I think someone like JThor would be more classy than that...i think it was more like a "Special Treat in a Box"

I'm beginning to smell a rat. There's a little of "Thou protesteth too much" beginning to happen. Could it be that Candace and Paige3girl both have been rejected or have a crush on the all mighty Jthor? ;):silly:

omg are you serious.... I am 31 year old married to a hot piece of ass with an irish accent... do you think I would have any interest in a toolbox like this guy!

I am for the first time insulted on this board ;)

Or it could be that she's monotheistic and just can't believe you're the God to all women...

Okay, I certainly can't deny that he came across as an utterly arrogant fool in his opening (and several of his ongoing remarks)

Maybe it's just that I'm upset that no one laughed at my joke at the beginning of the thread. I thought it was darn funny! :)

Ah well, I like my jokes...

In case anyone missed this little JTHOR gem from the "Need Dating Advice" thread, here you go....the man's a shark:laugh: . BTW, he lives with his parents.

Just from a personal expierence I used to be (key word: used) to be the typical nice guy. My whole life i've always been able to get any chick i've basically wanted in reason. In high school, I could basically get any chick I wanted from my grade on down, and in College it was basically the same way.

But, I will be honest I've slept with quite a few women in my 23 years of living, but NOT as many as I COULD of. One day it suddenly hit me that I was being too much of a "nice guy" and not being a Shark. I like that reference because thats personally the way I look at it nowadays. I've dated girls on and off but nothing really serious and the reason because if I dont want to be serious with any chick right now. Sure, its cool to have something anytime you want it, but personally the satisfaction of getting any other chick I want consumes me more than just having that ONE chick. I've watched my buddies go down the tubes with crappy girlfriends who just spend there money and treat them like garbage.

Heck, I used to be the same way. That has all changed. When I go out or meet a chick Im looking for one thing and one thing only. If you don't know what that is by now that chick certainly does.

I'm actaully going out on a "date" if thats what you wanna call it with this chick. Shes actually real hot, and to be honest its more than likely date wise the hottest "date" so to speak i've been on in about a year. But, personally im not a big fan of spending money on a chick unless shes pretty damn smoking (which this one is).

So, were more than likely going to hit up a Sushi joint downtown, I will have the waiter bring over a little wine, and me some SAKI bombs, and I will go to work. After that we will go out drinking in Fed Hill or Canton. That is where I will put in my work, and that is where I will leave with her. Simple as that.

The blueprint is already drawn out I know exactly what each move is going to be. IMO, thats how dealing with chicks needs to work. You need to have a simple plan (which is YOUR plan) and stick with it. If there not trying to get down than "Well you win some, you lose some", but you live for another day. And trust me there are plenty of them out here.

I respect woman dont get me wrong every chick I either take out or take home I always respect, but just don't expect anything more than that the following day. Of course, I will respect you if I see you out in public again or if you call me, but I wont put on a front. It is what it is. Most girls I get involved with know that from the git go. IF they don't than they will quickly learn.

Lifes too short for all the BS

Okay, I certainly can't deny that he came across as an utterly arrogant fool in his opening (and several of his ongoing remarks)

Maybe it's just that I'm upset that no one laughed at my joke at the beginning of the thread. I thought it was darn funny! :)

Ah well, I like my jokes...

So you need attention ?

Here you go.

:laugh: Great joke. :doh: :silly:

Archived