Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ok I'll Admit this chick has GOT me (semi long)

jthor99

Haha - beanie babies -- I guess I'm safe, I don't even know what a beanie baby is -- are they kind of like a miniature cabbage patch doll or something?

Anyways, Candace has always been very nice to me -- so far. :paranoid:

50532162.JPG

kinda ghey :laugh:

She was always nice to me before...then one day she just snapped and went off :(

She was always nice to me before...then one day she just snapped and went off :(

No ... I've never given you the treatment that I've given Thor .... I just revoked your mancard for collecting beanies. And you just said that they're kinda ghey. ;)

And MTH will never receive it either. You're pretty awesome Mark. :)

No ... I've never given you the treatment that I've given Thor .... I just revoked your mancard for collecting beanies. And you just said that they're kinda ghey. ;)

And MTH will never receive it either. You're pretty awesome Mark. :)

but I personally never collected them, i thought we've been over this :laugh:

Candace, please give me back my man card, im lost without it :flowers:

If I found a cool chick I certainly would think about settling down, but scared of committment? nah I just dont want anything tieing me down
Not to be harsh, but that's possibly the dumbest thing I've ever read.

btw chance to redeem yourself. If you're a Skins fan, do you wear Skins gear to the Raven's tailgates?

Holy crap! This is the most hilarious thread I've read...well, probably ever. I'm pissed I was not in on this during the main fray, but I'd like to give a shoutout to Slacky for alerting me to this masterpiece so I could log on as soon as I got back to class.

That thread had nothing on this one. Honestly, I can't even think of a single goddamn thing I can say to contribute to the lashing jthor has taken... and thats saying something.

EA really said it all, there's really nothing left to say to the OP...and I'm really frickin' sad about that. But at least the females on this board represented my gender well!

Henry gets my vote for best response of the thread.

I have to admit, this thread has GOT me.

Normally I can post in any thread I want. I'm a regular OG on Extremeskins Tailgate. When I post, people stop and listen. I mean, I don't want to brag or nothing, but I've been nominated for Poster of the Year more than once.

So now I come across a thread, right? And like I said I can post about pretty much anything. But this thread ... this thread is so mind-numbingly stupid that I can't think of a single thing to say. And yet, for some reason, I really want to post something. What do I do?

I thought you had stopped just short of greatness... but I may have been wrong. Onward, Thor, onward to glory!

Haha, that's exactly what I was thinking when I read Thor's comment about lack of fornication.

exactly. im starting in Hunny's tree tonight and then making my way to Katie's for dinner in the tree...like I said before, ladies sweat me :D :laugh: :laugh:

89- I've reserved the lemon tree in our bad yard for you. It's kinda hot today, so I'll make some special lemonade for you

ha ha ha --- seriously... you are on a Skins message board and just admitted that the Ravens tailgate is a place you hang out regularly. I live 4 blocks from the stadium buddy and you would not catch me anywhere near that parking lot on gameday (except next year of course when the Skins come to town).
Your bushes suck.:D
This is actually great points. I understand this thread was very ill- advised but like I've said I've learned something in the ohh I dunno the past hour.

I think your right though on all your points couldn't agree with you more

Bull****, don't listen to them. There have been plenty of great advise on girls threads around here, you just caught a tough one.
JThor, you should start popping up EVERYWHERE she goes. Women like that. :)
Agreed!:cool:
Well atleast ill know im always number 2.

:2ndplace:

Just like Bono.

This thread is priceless. The last two days have been kind of slow, so I was expecting one of these. You have definitly earned some strawberry milk and a mop for this one. Cheers Thor and keep on truckin' it with the ladies. Never settle down and have a ball.

Archived