Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ok I'll Admit this chick has GOT me (semi long)

jthor99

That thread had nothing on this one. Honestly, I can't even think of a single goddamn thing I can say to contribute to the lashing jthor has taken... and thats saying something.

I gotta agree...I'd REALLY like to say something, but I think this one's been milked dry, Candace with a 3rd round TKO :1stplace:

But it was only a virtual kick in the nuts because you weren't physically present. Otherwise an actual castration may have occurred.:laugh:

No, I wanted to still leave him with a little bit of his manhood. No castration necessary for this one.

I gotta agree...I'd REALLY like to say something, but I think this one's been milked dry, Candace with a 3rd round TKO :1stplace:

Thank you La Plata!

Could anyone please close this dang thread and ease the pain!!!

Thanks haha :cheers:

You mess with fire, you acheive burnage!!! No way the mods are closing this one...

Dude, if you're so in love with yourself, why don't you just stare into a mirror all day and masturbate? Wouldn't that be the most ultimately satisfying situation for you?

I'm sure he already does... J/K bro....

One day young grasshopper, when you get older like me, you shall learn the errors of your ways!!!

And once again, I remembered why I loves me some Candace... She my friend is a REAL woman... And I'm not just kissing ass either.

I loves me some Candace... She my friend is a REAL woman... And I'm not just kissing ass either.
Yeah, you don't have to kiss ass why? Because you're too good for that? Because you could have her if you want, and you get all the chicks, and that's just how it's always been? ;)

Could it be the young lady is a lesbian?
Mark - seriuously don't give this guy that much credit. He needs to get over himself.

some boys are so stupid

Yeah, well, I actually got dumped when I was at Maryland -- and she called me four months later to kind of apologize. She explained that she was confused but that she had found herself and she realized now that she liked girls. :(
ha ha ha --- seriously... you are on a Skins message board and just admitted that the Ravens tailgate is a place you hang out regularly. I live 4 blocks from the stadium buddy and you would not catch me anywhere near that parking lot on gameday (except next year of course when the Skins come to town).
:cheers:
And this one wasn't even a filet mignon. She was just regular old ribeye
I love a nice ribeye, it's one of my favorite cuts. :)
Paige and I only wanted to give him a virtual swift kick to the nuts to bring him back down to reality and let him know where he truly stands. :D
Ouch, I bet that hurt too. (I don't think they have an emoticon for horrible mind-numbing pain)

Lack of fornication

:laugh:

1. Honey ... I definitely don't have that problem.

Please do remember that I'm not the one that came on a message board seeking advice about whether to continue to try to pursue an uninterested party and then cry about it.

And 2. And just because you're having issues doesn't mean that it's safe for you to assume that everyone else is having issues getting laid.

Yeah.

Archived