Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ok I'll Admit this chick has GOT me (semi long)

jthor99

I think the problem have with your post is that half of it is talking about how awesome you are to the female gender.

If you just mentioned that you've been active in the dating community and typically don't get turned down, that would have sufficed and advice would have been forthcoming.

You really didn't even have to mention how awesome you were to get advice. It added nothing to what advice I think many of us would have given you. Because you told us that you rocked so many faces off, should we just be like, "Well, you sir, ARE Jesus himself, so why not go ahead and find yourself one of the many 10s that are beating your door down?"

Candace calm down...did you ever think this could be a joke, and that im simply bored at work, and she told a short fictional story? I wasnt trying to get ladies/men all rilled up. I was simply bored @ work.

If I have offended anyone please my apologies. This whole story was actaully an email that my buddy sent me that I thought would be halarious to post on here. He's a member on here, so he should be seeing this soon.

:cheers:

Sure ......

Cover up.

Scam.

Post a fake story.

Haha.

Paige, I think that he's a 10. I've never met him before, but I can just feel it through his writing. So incredibly irresistible. Gosh ... I almost want to jump through the computer to him. :laugh:

And you're not only getting hate from women. The people with penii hate you too.

Sure ......

Cover up.

Scam.

Post a fake story.

Haha.

Paige, I think that he's a 10. I've never met him before, but I can just feel it through his writing. So incredibly irresistible. Gosh ... I almost want to jump through the computer to him. :laugh:

And you're not only getting hate from women. The people with penii hate you too.

Thread Over!! well played Candace :laugh:

Candace... maybe its time for the women to start posting:

useless without pics

This thread is useless without pics. You need to stalk out... errr... stake out this parking lot and snap her pic, then do a side by side with pics of your last four dates/conquests, and finally give us a shot of you. Only then, can we understand and truly empathize with what you are going through.

The reason you are not getting the responses we need is that clearly we don't understand your situation.

Wow. All of the hate is coming from the woman I had a feeling that would happen

Nope. You're getting it from guys too.

I was simply stating facts if you dont like them than don't post

And if you don't like the responses you get after posting information about your personal life in the internet, maybe you should think twice about doing so.

Candace... maybe its time for the women to start posting:

useless without pics

I think that you're abso-******-lutely right Paige.

Oh hunky Thor, please oh please post a picture of yourself. I can only imagine how delightful you are on the eyes ... only I don't want to imagine. I want to stare at you ... admire you ... think about what God was thinking when he put such a lovely piece of meat on this planet.

:cloud9:

Guest ComebackKing

LOL!

Everything about this thread totally owns. Threads like these are why I visit ES during the offseason!

Hey jthor99, smile! You've been put on "Candace camera!" :D

Archived