Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ok I'll Admit this chick has GOT me (semi long)

jthor99

Hey, I didn't read all 50 pages of this thing but maybe the chick did something stupid at one of the tailgates and when you brought it up she was wondering if you were there or not, lol. I mean, I've seen chicks do stupid **** too when they get drunk, haven't we all? LOL

Just mentioning the tailgate, and her getting all weirded out doesn't make a lot of sense.

Or maybe somebody stalked her after one of the tailgates and she thinks it might be you, who knows.

You mentioned that you saw her looking at you before and you see her all the time, so she might have wondered why you only remember her from the tailgate when she might see you every day. I don't know but it could be anything like that.

Reading this thread from start to finish was like how I'd imagine it would be to watch all the Final Destination movies in one sitting.

jthor, even factoring re-editing the first post, you are flaccidity made manifest in thread-life.

The ladies here have done a service here, and gently, really. Were this back in my day in Alaska, the men would now take you to the woods and set your jaw, upper to lower together at the teeth, with tree-pitch, resin, and tar, and sear your testicles with heated blade so you could not reproduce and lessen the skills of the tribe or dull their wits with your banter. From then on you would clean garments on the river rocks the remainder of your days.

Of course, I kid.

Reading this thread from start to finish was like how I'd imagine it would be to watch all the Final Destination movies in one sitting.

jthor, even factoring re-editing the first post, you are flaccidity made manifest in thread-life.

The ladies here have done a service here, and gently, really. Were this back in my day in Alaska, the men would now take you to the woods and set your jaw, upper to lower together at the teeth, with tree-pitch, resin, and tar, and sear your testicles with heated blade so you could not reproduce and lessen the skills of the tribe or dull their wits with your banter. From then on you would clean garments on the river rocks the remainder of your days.

Of course, I kid.

Jumbo, you are by far the smartest person I don't know

All I know is, for the love of Christ, I hope I never irritate Candace or Paige. I may as well change my name to dogmeat.

Mark,

I'm pretty sure that you're safe! And apparently there is a possibility of a storm coming through next week according to the news last night. Maybe we'll finally get to Costco! ;)

Mark,

I'm pretty sure that you're safe! And apparently there is a possibility of a storm coming through next week according to the news last night. Maybe we'll finally get to Costco! ;)

I'm tracking that storm now ;)
Mark you know that you and I will always be cool! You are always looking out of me -- MWAH! :)
:)

Still it doesn't hurt to be careful...

Of course, I kid.

HAHA! :laugh: *puts his tickets to alaska in shredder*

• 1 month later...

Archived