Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ok I'll Admit this chick has GOT me (semi long)

jthor99

But ... did you ever bust a legit move on her? Have you been able to nail her?

I've actually never busted a legit move on her, so that would be a No.

So, I haven't been able to nail her. I'm certainy open for discusion on the matter, but shes a cool chick I enjoy grabbing the occasional happy hour beverage with her.

I've actually never busted a legit move on her, so that would be a No.

So, I haven't been able to nail her. I'm certainy open for discusion on the matter, but shes a cool chick I enjoy grabbing the occasional happy hour beverage with her.

You've taken a lot of crap for this, you kind of deserved it at first and it was quite funny, but props to you for coming back and having a good attitude about it.

• 1 month later...

Did you know that the people arrested on the TV show COPS had to sign a release allowing their images to be shown on television? I always wondered, watching these people make drunken ignorant fools of themselves on national TV, who the hell would actually sign the release to be shown like that?

I get the same feeling with jthor bumping this thread.

Wow...I was away from ES when this happened...reading this whole thing at once was like watching train wreck in slow motion, unbelievable.

BTW, editing the OP was a great idea, because it wasn't until around pg 4 or 5 when I read the unedited version just why everyone was pulling a "green guy" on jthor for, you almost had me on your side until then.

p.s. for "green guy" see Keeastman's sig.

• 1 month later...

Archived