Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ok I'll Admit this chick has GOT me (semi long)

jthor99

Anyone who wants to read the orignal post is welcome too since its scattered across this board. I decided to edit this post since I realized from most the feedback was very negative, and after sitting down reading it I can completley understand why. Instead I deleted all of the "tooting my own horn statements" and actaully posted the reason why I posted this subject in teh first place. Once again please note I deleted all of the orginal talking about myself and really got down to why I posted this thread.

Couldn't take it any longer, so I decided to post about it to possibly get some feedback.

This is the scenario I work in downtown Baltimore I have been working for this company for about a year now. Anyway, I have noticed this very cute girl walking around a few different times allowed me to draw the simple conclusion that this one was going to be EASY. Boy was I wrong. I had seen this girl before at a Ravens tailgate with my buddy (and NO I’m not a Ratbird fan I was simply there to party and free booze).

I go up to her last week because we park in a parking lot with multiple cars, so most of the time we have to wait for other cars to be moved in front of us so we can leave the parking lot. I saw her waiting for her keys and I was getting mine, so I figured I would start a quick conversation. Seem to good to be true, well it wasn't. I gave her a smile and a Hello, and she returned it and I figured the best thing to start the conversation with was “Hey I’ve seen you around at the Ravens tailgate lot before I think!” , so I said that too her, and she kind of gave me this really odd look, and kind of became really silent/ very nontalkative. As if I was some weird type of stalker dude. She said "Yeah I go every Ravens tailgate", and then I totally got this weird vibe all of a sudden, and tried to play it off like maybe she wasn’t the chick or maybe I thought she was someone else even though I knew I had seen her around drinking down there before. If any of you could of seen the look on this chicks face after I uttered those words you definitely would no what I mean with the awkardness. Bottom line she looked uncomfortable, and she basically looked eager to leave.

I was SHOCKED. I left thinking to myself what in the heck just happened?

I understand you win some and lose some in life. Sure, I have been denied before, but Ill be honest I cant remember the last time it has happened this chick gave me all the signs of “come up and talk to me” with her looks and her stares at me. I saw her and her friend look at me before say something to one another and then both smile at me. I saw her around other times and noticed her looking my way.

Now every time I see this girl since that tragic day I start to feel weird, and awkward. We park in each others parking lots, but to be honest I’m dreading the day I run into her again (face to face). I mean honestly for the first time in my life I honestly would no clue on what to say to her.

I mean does she think I’m some weird creepy dude for saying “I’ve seen her around before”? Or maybe she’s shy? Maybe she’s a stuck up type of girl? Maybe I’m just asking too many questions, and need to try once again.

Where should I go from here? Start over, and try again? Or just mark that one has “well you win some, and you lose some”?

Uhhh ... my initial thoughts after reading this are:

1. Get over yourself.

2. Not everyone is going to want your balls.

3. Just leave the girl alone from now on.

1. I've come to the realization that I get women. Thanks im now over myself

2. Thats might be one of the points of this post. But thanks

3. Dont Hate

1. I've come to the realization that I get women. Thanks im now over myself

2. Thats might be one of the points of this post. But thanks

3. Dont Hate

1. You're so not over yourself. You didn't want to toot your own horn, but you did all throughout your recap.

2. As attractive and as successful as you've been in the past, she's clearly one who doesn't want your wang. And if you continue to pursue her, she'll probably be more freaked out and peg you for a stalker or some crazy person.

3. Kinda hard to hate on you when I'm a woman. No jealousy here buddy.

The player is getting played. :D

Actually, I don't know if that's the case, but it might be. It could be that you have gotten so confident that you have the scent of the wolf and are scary. Then again, maybe she's shy or just got out of a relationship or had a really bad day and wasn't in the mood to be approached.

Or it could be that she's monotheistic and just can't believe you're the God to all women...

1. You're so not over yourself. You didn't want to toot your own horn, but you did all throughout your recap.

2. As attractive and as successful as you've been in the past, she's clearly one who doesn't want your wang. And if you continue to pursue her, she'll probably be more freaked out and peg you for a stalker or some crazy person.

3. Kinda hard to hate on you when I'm a woman. No jealousy here buddy.

What do expect me to say.

I dont get woman? Im some ugly troll go gets denied on a daily basis?

Im not going to sit here and lie.

It is what it is. I was simply stating facts if you dont like them than don't post

What do expect me to say.

I dont get woman? Im some ugly troll go gets denied on a daily basis?

Im not going to sit here and lie.

It is what it is. I was simply stating facts if you dont like them than don't post

No ... but for someone who say that they're not into tooting their own horn, then proclaim that they get whatever ass they want with no problems, then complain about how some halfway decent girl blew you off and you're wondering whether you should give it another chance or not --- well, it sounds ridiculous. And as you've seen by other comments, I'm clearly not the only person who feels that way.

then complain about how some halfway decent girl blew you off and you're wondering whether you should give it another chance or not --- well, it sounds ridiculous. And as you've seen by other comments, I'm clearly not the only person who feels that way.

Half decent would of been a 5 out of 10. I gave her a 6.5.

Candace and G.A.C. are correct.

I freakin' don't understand how if you are so great and this girl is so mediocre ...why in the hell are you sweating her in the first place ?

It's not like she even wants to speak to you, or she would wave or grab coffee with you.

To me you sound like a desperate woman. Geez.

I understand man. You want what you can't have. It's natural for anyone to feel that way (man or woman). What I'd say is this: the next time you bump into her, try to strike up a conversation again. Maybe she got shy when she knew you were hitting on her? Who knows. Try again to converse with her, and if she's still giving the same vibes, move on. Who cares if it gets uncomfortable? It won't matter once you've made your decision of whether to pursue or move on.

Archived